emboliformis

"1 gold medal won, 86 to go" won't unlock

5 posts in this topic

Hey everyone. I know that there are currently some issues regarding trophies. My game order in the trophy list on PS3 is incorrect and when I updated my Psnprofiles profile, the new trophies didn't update and actually Wipeout Hd is now completely removed from my profile. As if I never earned trophies from the game. As a result, this messed up with my milestones, too.

Anyway, I'd like to ask another thing, that's why I'm posting this on Wipeout HD section. I started the campaign on Novice difficulty, and I got a few gold medals in the first set of events. But "1 gold medal won, 86 to go" trophy didn't unlock. Is there something I should know about this one? Description seems to be pretty clear, and I've definitely done its requirement. More than once.

Thanks...

Edit: I just realised that I haven't seen the Fury campaign option, but I did select something before starting the campaign, and I didn't pay attention what I was selecting. Maybe I've been playing the Fury campaign, and that might be the cause of this.

Edited by emboliformis

Might want to take a look here regarding your Profile on your console being out of correct earned order.
I had the same thing a few nights ago, but after earning some more trophies & re-syncing the issue corrected itself.
It should be noted, that the order was only incorrect when viewed on console (PS3), on the Playstation App everything was at it should be.

For the Wipeout trophy issue, I'm going to assume you just played the wrong campaign as you have correctly alluded too.

1 minute ago, Adycakes said:

Might want to take a look here regarding your Profile on your console being out of correct earned order.
I had the same thing a few nights ago, but after earning some more trophies & re-syncing the issue corrected itself.
It should be noted, that the order was only incorrect when viewed on console (PS3), on the Playstation App everything was at it should be.

For the Wipeout trophy issue, I'm going to assume you just played the wrong campaign as you have correctly alluded too.

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes I just earned a trophy for another game (on Vita), then synchronised it, and then updated my psnprofiles profile, and now Wipeout HD is there again. But just like PS3, it's still at the bottom of my list. But at least I got my milestones back. I did the 2500 kills trophy on Uncharted 2 as my 2500th trophy and I kind of like it that way :))

Yes I'll check back tonight when I get back home, I might have been playing Fury. By the way, I saw a post here that the skin that's awarded after completing Fury campaign on any difficulty is enough for Bling Brigade trophy. But no one commented on that. Do you have any idea about that?

I've been clearing online trophies of my old PS3 games, and this last online trophy (Bling Brigade) requires finishing the campaign. I just want to do it as soon as possible to get Bling Brigade. And since Fury dlc has a trophy for finishing its campaign on any difficulty, it would save a lot of time for me.

38 minutes ago, emboliformis said:

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes I just earned a trophy for another game (on Vita), then synchronised it, and then updated my psnprofiles profile, and now Wipeout HD is there again. But just like PS3, it's still at the bottom of my list. But at least I got my milestones back. I did the 2500 kills trophy on Uncharted 2 as my 2500th trophy and I kind of like it that way :))

Yes I'll check back tonight when I get back home, I might have been playing Fury. By the way, I saw a post here that the skin that's awarded after completing Fury campaign on any difficulty is enough for Bling Brigade trophy. But no one commented on that. Do you have any idea about that?

I've been clearing online trophies of my old PS3 games, and this last online trophy (Bling Brigade) requires finishing the campaign. I just want to do it as soon as possible to get Bling Brigade. And since Fury dlc has a trophy for finishing its campaign on any difficulty, it would save a lot of time for me.

No worries, yeah I can see Wipeout on your profile now, so it will sort itself out eventually. I think PSN is either 1) having issues / being attacked or 2) attempting updates behind the scenes without having to be turned off.

I believe either Chrome Skin works for Bling Brigade, I'm sure when I boosted it with some people, there was a mixture of people who had the Fury Campaign done & those that had the main campaign done. 

I've been doing the same, sadly quite a lot of games on my profile have shutdown servers (I'm looking at you Fifa!) :P, so I'm now focusing on games that have online trophies but I've never played to get them out of way ASAP! :)

2 hours ago, Adycakes said:

No worries, yeah I can see Wipeout on your profile now, so it will sort itself out eventually. I think PSN is either 1) having issues / being attacked or 2) attempting updates behind the scenes without having to be turned off.

I believe either Chrome Skin works for Bling Brigade, I'm sure when I boosted it with some people, there was a mixture of people who had the Fury Campaign done & those that had the main campaign done. 

I've been doing the same, sadly quite a lot of games on my profile have shutdown servers (I'm looking at you Fifa!) :P, so I'm now focusing on games that have online trophies but I've never played to get them out of way ASAP! :)

Thanks. I hope the issues will get fixed.

Ok then I'll complete the Fury campaign and I'll host/join a session for Bling Brigade and I'll try to keep at least 1 back up. If it works, cool. If it doesn't work, I won't waste the time of the other boosters and I'll try to complete the main campaign.

Yes, it's very unfortunate. I am looking at High Velocity Bowling. It's supposed to be online until July 1st, but it doesn't work and I can't complete my remaining trophies. I already had a couple of games that are unobtainable because of the shutdown servers, but I hoped that I'd get High Velocity Bowling. It is frustrating.

I don't want the same thing for my other games, so I just try to obtain the online trophies as quickly as possible :)