Batcave trophy question

DrakeHellsing

Okay, I've been attempting to get this done in proper matches, but can't seem to unlock it.  I've used someone like Grodd to throw the ceiling things, smashed the opponent into Brother Eye, more than once as well.  But does it have to be on one floor, then arena transition onto the second part and use environment interactions there as well?

Edit: And speaking of Bats, in regards to that Batman trophy for sending all Gotham villains through the Arkham transitions... I take it that it means both versions? Or is it only from the outside to the inside?

Edited by DrakeHellsing

I think the best way to do the batcave trophy is to get two controllers and one strong character and the other batman or whatever and have them interact with everything in both parts of the stage just start where the brother eye computer is. Also for the Gotham Villains I would just do both that's what I did and got the trophy and again easy if you have two controllers or a buddy online.    

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2017 at 2:26 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, that Batcave one is weird, cause I thought I did it in one part, nothing, tried the second part, nothing... so I am assuming that it's both parts.

Yep, it's both. Doesn't matter which character you use, as some will jump off things/destroy them depending on who it is. Just as long as you hit the button to interact with it.