• "The Sense of Me" - Mud Flow
    • "Lua" - Bright Eyes
    • "Piano Fire" - Sparklehorse
    • "Got Well Soon" - Breton
    • "Crosses" - José González
    • "Something Good"- alt-J
    • "In My Mind" - Amanda Palmer

• 4 weeks later...

So hard to pick one, I've been listening to most of these songs since I first played the game over a year ago. I went with Spanish Sahara since its usage to one of the endings really got to me. And I ended up finding more songs from that band that I liked.

• Like 1

To All of You, The Sense of Me and Something Good are probably the songs I've listened to the most. I still listen to the soundtrack a lot and Get Well Soon is probably the only song I don't really like. When the game was still coming out with episodes, I gathered all the songs I could find to make my own soundtrack. Some of the songs I had already, others made me buy more albums from artists I didn't know before. I was so happy when the physical release came with an OST. Even the score is good. ?

Part of me is really excited for Life Is Strange 2, part of me just wants to keep treasuring the first game for what it is... I'll buy it without doubt, but I really hope they won't accidentally destroy, uh, Something Good.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

To All of You, The Sense of Me and Something Good are probably the songs I've listened to the most. I still listen to the soundtrack a lot and Get Well Soon is probably the only song I don't really like. When the game was still coming out with episodes, I gathered all the songs I could find to make my own soundtrack. Some of the songs I had already, others made me buy more albums from artists I didn't know before. I was so happy when the physical release came with an OST. Even the score is good. 1f642.png

Part of me is really excited for Life Is Strange 2, part of me just wants to keep treasuring the first game for what it is... I'll buy it without doubt, but I really hope they won't accidentally destroy, uh, Something Good.

Got well soon didnt fit the game`s mood at all. it is a good song and i know it was intended for The Vortex Club party but i felt like it wasnt compatible with the tone and atmosphere of the game :) 

• Like 1