Code Expiry Date for DH1 DE?

crisding89

Hi guys,

just came across the topic somewhere else that the code for redemption of Dishonored 1 Definitive Edition which included in Dishonored 2 Limited Edition (plastic case packaging) has got an expiry date of 1st May 2017.

I wonder if it's the same for the Collector's Edition (steelbook packaging), what would be the expiry dates of the codes included in collector's edition (DH2 DLCs and DH1 DE)?

Many thanks bros!

EDIT: I have successfully redeemed DH1 DE with the code from steelbook of DH2 on 18/5/2017 despite the paper stated that the code would expired on 1/5/2017.  

not sure how long until they decide to make the codes invalid so please hurry if you have not redeemed the game yet. 

also not sure if it's the same for plastic box limited version. I would assume they are the same but i saw a post on Amazon.co.uk one guys said he tried on early dates of May it didn't work for him. 

Edited by crisding89

Of course the developer tought "we do some bonus codes for free Dishonored 1, but lets make an expire date for the folk who just boght the limited edition earlier then our premium buyers for the collectors edition"

22 minutes ago, Balosar said:

Of course the developer tought "we do some bonus codes for free Dishonored 1, but lets make an expire date for the folk who just boght the limited edition earlier then our premium buyers for the collectors edition"

is it confirmed answer tho??

18 minutes ago, Balosar said:

no, sorry :D I just couldn't resist.

But I doubt that they did different codes with different expire dates

*sigh*

i have same thoughts, just want to confirm. anyways i better get another physical copy of DH1 DE tho I already have 2 versions of DH1 on PS3.

here comes my problem with unopened games. 

better open them all and redeem all the codes soon.

Thanks anyway!?

I have had new UE Collector's Edition and i have opened it after reading this post. Code for Dishonoured DE included in steelbok  has expiry date 01.05.2017, but i was able to redeem it on 23.05.2017 and it worked. I suggest opening your copies and using the code ASAP :) Good Luck!

• Like 1

On 2017-5-26 at 9:02 AM, Kristmas2 said:

I have had new UE Collector's Edition and i have opened it after reading this post. Code for Dishonoured DE included in steelbok  has expiry date 01.05.2017, but i was able to redeem it on 23.05.2017 and it worked. I suggest opening your copies and using the code ASAP :) Good Luck!

Haha Thanks dude.

I actually redeemed on 18th May and updated my original post there. :)

It's nice that we still can redeem it after expiry date not like some other games.