Life is Strange 2 is happening

ahmedelebiary

Never played the first one, but I've always been interested in checking it out. Hopefully it goes back on sale at some point. 

2 minutes ago, ahmedelebiary said:

Not yet but i hope they will include old gen..though my hopes are not very high 

Yeah the chances of that happening are slim. 

• Like 2

Just now, ahmedelebiary said:

Not yet but i hope they will include old gen..though my hopes are not very high 

As suspected they might not going to release for last gen if that's what they might going to do. It'll suck since if that will be the case then that's another game that I won't able to see what happens for the sequel since I not buying a next gen console since I prefer playing last gen more so.

10 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I was disappointed with Life Is Strange; didn't think it was really bad but it was not the fantastic piece of art people claimed it to be.

I'll check out the sequel depending on what the overall response will be.

But that's what led to you being disappointed in the first game! You listened to the overall response that was very positive, and you tried it for yourself and disagreed. :)

Personally, I loved Life Is Strange and I'm looking forward to the sequel. But I think the sequel should deal with mostly-new characters. There is more storytelling potential that way, and it wouldn't detract from the ending of the first game. 

Edited by MosesRockefeller
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MosesRockefeller said:

But that's what led to you being disappointed in the first game! You listened to the overall response that was very positive, and you tried it for yourself and disagreed. :)

Personally, I loved Life Is Strange and I'm looking forward to the sequel. But I think the sequel should deal with mostly-new characters. There is more storytelling potential that way, and it wouldn't detract from the ending of the first game. 

Mostly new characters, sure, but I want the main protagonist to be the beloved mascot from the first game - hawt dawg man!

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovLzY4Lm1lZGlhLnR1bWJsci5jb20vODQxMWU3OGViODY2MTU2NTYzMTZkODRkMGM4MTRkOGMvdHVtYmxyX250anZkMlVXNVgxdWVvdnRxbzFfMTI4MC5wbmcifQ.Li6ylrvCwsozp21oTfvququsJN0?width=500&height=231

I mean, just look at that cheery face, how can you not like him? I want to know his story and what his life as a hawt dawg is like. Is he discriminated against? Is he related to @grimydawg? Why is he always so cheery?

Don't tell me you've never wanted a game where you play as a living hot dog :P LiS2 was teased forever ago but it's nice to see it's still happening after the shitfest that is SE's handling of Hitman.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Naturally, I would look at what people say about it in regards to the first game. I know what I didn't like about it so I know what signs to look for in opinions about the new game.

8 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Naturally, I would look at what people say about it in regards to the first game. I know what I didn't like about it so I know what signs to look for in opinions about the new game.

That makes sense, if people go into that kind of detail. Hopefully you'll like this one better.