Life is Strange 2 is happening

ahmedelebiary

1 minute ago, ahmedelebiary said:
  Hide contents

Personally, i think that sacrificing Chloe is the best, most logical and true ending. i mean that was her destiny from the moment Nathan shot her in the bathroom..she was supposed to die in the first place..Max was in the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time. she just kept delaying it.. look how many times Max saved Chloe (over and over again) from death.. the bathroom..the train tracks..the bullet ricochet.. Jefferson .. plus it would be so selfish to sacrifice Arcadia Bay..the people you and Chloe love and care about..friends and family..even Chloe wanted Joyce and David to live.. Chloe was destined to die.

100% agreed with this ^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ahmedelebiary said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Personally, i think that sacrificing Chloe is the best, most logical and true ending. i mean that was her destiny from the moment Nathan shot her in the bathroom..she was supposed to die in the first place..Max was in the right/wrong place at the right/wrong time. she just kept delaying it.. look how many times Max saved Chloe (over and over again) from death.. the bathroom..the train tracks..the bullet ricochet.. Jefferson .. plus it would be so selfish to sacrifice Arcadia Bay..the people you and Chloe love and care about..friends and family..even Chloe wanted Joyce and David to live.. Chloe was destined to die.

Destiny is bullshit, the only destiny is what we make for ourselves. 

Spoiler

I do understand what you two are saying, it's just that MY version of Max seemed like somebody who would save Chloe. And I probably chose that ending partially because I hate being told what I can and can't do. :P

Edited by MosesRockefeller

1 minute ago, MosesRockefeller said:

Destiny is bullshit, the only destiny is what we make for ourselves. 

Hide contents

I do understand what you two are saying, it's just that MY version of Max seemed like somebody who would save Chloe. 

Also, the Destiny that Bungie made for Activision.

Spoiler

Also, I saved Chloe as well. I did not really like either her or how the game was pushing her on me, but fuck everyone else. That shithole of a town deserved it, and I did not buy it that not saving Chloe eould make a difference because that's not how quantum physics work.

On 5/18/2017 at 11:59 AM, Superstarmaste1r said:

As suspected they might not going to release for last gen if that's what they might going to do. It'll suck since if that will be the case then that's another game that I won't able to see what happens for the sequel since I not buying a next gen console since I prefer playing last gen more so.

Lol are you crazy? You prefer last gen more? Lol that's a really bad way to be, seeing as your missing out on some of the best games. You should just move on already cause it sounds foolish that you "prefer last gen", seeing as PS3 and Xbox360 are fading and aren't gonna be supported anymore. Anyway Life is Strange Season 2 is gonna be a good one!

37 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Also, the Destiny that Bungie made for Activision.

Hide contents

Also, I saved Chloe as well. I did not really like either her or how the game was pushing her on me, but fuck everyone else. That shithole of a town deserved it, and I did not buy it that not saving Chloe eould make a difference because that's not how quantum physics work.

Lol the actual ending is Chole dying.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

Lol are you crazy? You prefer last gen more? Lol that's a really bad way to be, seeing as your missing out on some of the best games. You should just move on already cause it sounds foolish that you "prefer last gen", seeing as PS3 and Xbox360 are fading and aren't gonna be supported anymore. Anyway Life is Strange Season 2 is gonna be a good one!

Lol the actual ending is Chole dying.

Yes I actually perfer last gen since it's more better for me to play where I enjoy them more than next gen. It's more of a preference where at least I not going to miss much of my enjoyment even though I already know time changes, and the cycle of new generation are here anyway. Just saying if it either ain't going to be on last gen or not, I still going to enjoy other games since like I already mentioned I still not missing much by how ridiculous some parts of current gen consoles are of some parts 

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

6 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

100% agree. Your reasoning is more compassionate than my take. I figured killing Chloe at 19 would alleviate her of her future life of being a trailer park meth-head with five kids from four dads.  

Edited by PerryToxteth
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PerryToxteth said:
  Hide contents

100% agree. You're reasoning is more compassionate than my take. I figured killing Chloe at 19 would alleviate her of her future life of being a trailer park meth-head with five kids from four dads.  

Spoiler

The only thing that would make that funnier is if you had said four kids from five dads.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

Yes I actually perfer last gen since it's more better for me to play where I enjoy them more than next gen. It's more of a preference where at least I not going to miss much of my enjoyment even though I already know time changes, and the cycle of new generation are here anyway. Just saying if it either ain't going to be on last gen or not, I still going to enjoy other games since like I already mentioned I still not missing much by how ridiculous some parts of current gen consoles are of some parts 

lol no you're missing out on a lot of amazing games. I really don't get how you could stay so far in the past console wise 

5 hours ago, nyantzu1986 said:

i hope they not fail teh ending again =/

The ending wasn't a fail

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

lol no you're missing out on a lot of amazing games. I really don't get how you could stay so far in the past console wise 

The ending wasn't a fail

Not really since I still perfer of not paying for ps plus just for online and other reasons on why I don't want a current gen console  and great benefits of how last gen has great games where seriously, I perfer it that way. Simple as that where I'm not the only one who likes last generation consoles than current gen. If you don't believe me, look on youtube videos where they will tell you why most people don't want next gen and  still plays any last gen consoles. 

Here's one example 

https://youtu.be/QhxyFjSf9qM

5 hours ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

Not really since I still perfer of not paying for ps plus just for online and other reasons on why I don't want a current gen console  and great benefits of how last gen has great games where seriously, I perfer it that way. Simple as that where I'm not the only one who likes last generation consoles than current gen. If you don't believe me, look on youtube videos where they will tell you why most people don't want next gen and  still plays any last gen consoles. 

Here's one example 

https://youtu.be/QhxyFjSf9qM

Just curious, but you DO already have PS+. So what's holding you back from acquiring a current gen console? Just wondering is all, since although the last gen certainly has great games, doubt any new games that you have any interest in are coming to last gen.

Edited by Stuart Pot

my initial thought: WHY?

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate the game. The first one's OST is so good. I am not a huge fan of endings of it at first but I ended up liking the fact that the game will just let you think for a while what is the true/better ending... and then SE Easter Egg Max ruined it xD

ujt2bkB.jpg

I wish they let it be as is. No need for sequel IMO. 

Well, if there is going to be a sequel... Would they finally explain how Max got her ability? Would I still be able to save Alyssa every chapter???

1 hour ago, Stuart Pot said:

Just curious, but you DO already have PS+. So what's holding you back from acquiring a current gen console? Just wondering is all, since although the last gen certainly has great games, doubt any new games that you have any interest in are coming to last gen.

I already shared a video for those who think I don't want a current gen console. Even though I have ps plus, there are other reasons stated on the video or just more mentions which again current gen for me has problems which is why I love last gen more.  I only hoping the game would come to last gen since some developers not a whole lot released a game to a last gen, but if it ain't on last gen, then I fine with it. There are other games I currently have that I will appreciate than current gen. 

4 hours ago, Superstarmaste1r said:

I already shared a video for those who think I don't want a current gen console. Even though I have ps plus, there are other reasons stated on the video or just more mentions which again current gen for me has problems which is why I love last gen more.  I only hoping the game would come to last gen since some developers not a whole lot released a game to a last gen, but if it ain't on last gen, then I fine with it. There are other games I currently have that I will appreciate than current gen. 

lol you're crazy man

22 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

lol you're crazy man

Yep. Shows how people have different opinions than the same opinions that will be boring enough to not balance things out. Not crazy at all by my own statement and that video you probably didn't watch at all that sums up on what I making a point. Whatever though. Going to enjoy playing soul calibur V on my ps3 while ps4 doesn't have a soul calibur game just yet that once again I'm having a blast with it. ?

• Like 1

I can't wait! Life Is Strange was one of my favorite games in 2015 and I'm SO excited that it's getting a sequel!

I'm curious to see how they use the choices from the final episode into this game, or if it will be a new game with new characters all together.

Regardless, I'm really excited for this game and can't wait to see what Dontnod does with it!

• Like 1