Can I play a PS Vita game on my main account from my alt

Max_Playne

So if you guys remember, a couple of years ago EA offered 3 Playstation games (Mirror's Edge, NFS Most Wanted and Plants vs Zombies GW), and you could only get one per account. At the time I downloaded Mirror's Edge on my main account, and NFS for the ps vita on my alt account just in case i bought a Vita in the future. and I seriously thinking on getting one now. Since you can only have one account per vita (or memory card or whatever), can I transfer NFS from the PS3 to the vita with my main account on in? IDK if I'm making this clear enough so if you have any doubt about my question, just tell me so.

Edited by Max_Playne

Can't do it unless you hack it like kuuhaku said, and I don't recommend that. That'd get you in trouble in some unforeseen way down the road somehow. Unlike a PS3 or PS4, where everyone with a profile on them can play whatever the other profiles have licenses to play, the Vita is one console/one profile. So you can only play what that one profile has license to play. To change profiles on the Vita, you have to reset it to factory settings and set the whole thing up again with the new profile. And transferring it to the Vita from your PS3 will result in the Vita telling you you don't have the license to play it because a different profile has the license.

Edited by damon8r351

13 minutes ago, kuuhaku said:

Officially, no. There is a hack out that would let you do it, but I've never tried it personally 

6 minutes ago, damon8r351 said:

Can't do it unless you hack it like kuuhaku said, and I don't recommend that. That'd get you in trouble in some unforeseen way down the road somehow. Unlike a PS3 or PS4, where everyone with a profile on them can play whatever the other profiles have licenses to play, the Vita is one console/one profile. So you can only play what that one profile has license to play. To change profiles on the Vita, you have to reset it to factory settings and set the whole thing up again with the new profile.

Ok guys thanks for the clarification. I kept this game since forever and wasn't sure if it would work. Just a waste of 1.3GB of storage on my PS3 xD

Edited by Max_Playne

32 minutes ago, Max_Playne said:

So if you guys remember, a couple of years ago EA offered 3 Playstation games (Mirror's Edge, NFS Most Wanted and Plants vs Zombies GW), and you could only get one per account. At the time I downloaded Mirror's Edge on my main account, and NFS for the ps vita on my alt account just in case i bought a Vita in the future. and I seriously thinking on getting one now. Since you can only have one account per vita (or memory card or whatever), can I transfer NFS from the PS3 to the vita with my main account on in? IDK if I'm making this clear enough so if you have any doubt about my question, just tell me so.

I got all three games on the same account, it wasn't one per account. Should have just gotten all of them on your main via PC Store :P

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IntenseFATE98 said:

I got all three games on the same account, it wasn't one per account. Should have just gotten all of them on your main via PC Store :P

What? I remember something that you could just get 1. Or did I just imagine it? God dammit :facepalm: 

Edited by Max_Playne

PS Vita only can used with 1 account. So if you bought some games on your main, and you wanna start a new account if something happens to you than you can't use those other games to the new account. That means you need to buy all the games again. Unless you got them physically.