Warning for Vita DLC players

dwproject

I recently bought the DLC, played for 2-3 hours, quit the game and when i opened the game again all DLC progress was gone. I then got all gold medals in DLC levels and upgraded the Orion to max level without quitting the game just to be safe. Next time i opened the game the DLC progress was again at ZERO.

So there is simply no safe for the VITA-DLC. I downloaded the game again but still it doesn't save. So if you are going for 100% o VITA make sure to finish all levels on gold without shutting down your VITA or quitting the application. This is a complete disaster and i won't buy anything from the devs again. At least the 5$ go to caldwell charity.

• 1 month later...

I play on PS4 but I also had the problem that it would not save my progress. however, this could be easily fixed by turning off your internet connection on PS4. how that fixes the problem confuses me also, but maybe turning off your wi-fi on Vita will also allow for the game to save properly.

• 2 months later...

I'm having this issue on the base game without DLC. I played for an hour or so and cleared a few courses. Next time I log in and it's all fine. Then I do a few more races. Next time I log in I was like, I thought I was farther than this. Oh well. So I did a few more. Then after that I was like, "I know I was farther than this." So I started paying attention and confirmed it wasn't saving. It's weird that it started not saving partially through the game though. I'll just play it on the PS4. Sucks though, it seems like the ideal game for the Vita where I could just complete a course here an there while running errands etc.

• 1 month later...

This problem (with the base game, no DLC) made me drop the game a number of times. I've recently started playing again and have to remember turning off the wifi on my Vita prior to booting the game.

I would also strongly recommend periodically backing up your save. Mine got corrupted once or twice, erasing all progress (which was luckily only a minor inconvenience since I back up all saves every few days).

This is particularly important when you go for the multiplayer trophies - you'll have to be online and therefore will lose all progress up to the seemingly arbitrary system/cloud save. It sucks that this glitch prevents us from using multiplayer progression towards the more grindy trophies...

• 2 months later...