Getting headache playing this Game

AjoBoB

I played this Game on my Vita, especially behind 3000m its getting so fast that it´s hard to follow, playing this game longer than 1h and my eyes hurt much.

Playing this game with its bad screen resulution on my big TV sucks much more for the eyes.

I just wanted to write that down and see what you people think.

Sorry for my bad english =)

Regards,

Ajo

Never had this problem, and I have over 2 days of play time (Phone 1 day and ps3 1 day), just make some regular pauses and you'll be fine, and once you get the hang of it it gets easier to reach 5000m, I already reached 6000m on my phone.

My problem is the music, it gets annoying after some time...

I strain my eyes enough with college daily, so I think I may pass on this game and delete it off my Vita (I never got around to playing it). I despise games that screw with my eyes, and I REALLY don't want to have to wear glasses. Thanks for the warning.

• 4 weeks later...

I had an awesome time with this game, and plaid nothing for it. I don't think you guys should skip it. I also never had headaches with it, maybe you arent playing it in a well lit room?

It might be a small grind, but its fun in short bursts (just dont try to 100% it in 3 runs). I also love the music btw, pretty catchy.

• Like 2

I had an awesome time with this game, and plaid nothing for it. I don't think you guys should skip it. I also never had headaches with it, maybe you arent playing it in a well lit room?

It might be a small grind, but its fun in short bursts (just dont try to 100% it in 3 runs). I also love the music btw, pretty catchy.

This is my Exact Experience with this Small addicting Game...

I got 100% & still Play it on the Go when I'm bored....

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Agreed! I'm still like 120 K away from the last trophy, but doing the missions is a blast (not using the coin forging machine btw)  :)

Edited by Davidov34

• 2 months later...