Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AjoBoB

Getting headache playing this Game

23 posts in this topic

I played this Game on my Vita, especially behind 3000m its getting so fast that it´s hard to follow, playing this game longer than 1h and my eyes hurt much.

Playing this game with its bad screen resulution on my big TV sucks much more for the eyes.

I just wanted to write that down and see what you people think.

Sorry for my bad english =)

Regards,

Ajo

Definitely, once you hit near 3000m its going crazy quick its so hard to follow it begins to hurt my head haha.

True. My eyes don't hurt nor do I experience any headaches. The only problem I have is how slow you rise, that is what messes me up.

Never had this problem, and I have over 2 days of play time (Phone 1 day and ps3 1 day), just make some regular pauses and you'll be fine, and once you get the hang of it it gets easier to reach 5000m, I already reached 6000m on my phone.

My problem is the music, it gets annoying after some time...

you can buy earphones for 18.000 gold ingame right? i read somewhere that you are listening to some kind of dubstep then.

Yes, a dubstep of the song you would usually hear, it's pretty good actually :P

I strain my eyes enough with college daily, so I think I may pass on this game and delete it off my Vita (I never got around to playing it). I despise games that screw with my eyes, and I REALLY don't want to have to wear glasses. Thanks for the warning.

getting close to 100% on vita now. 140.000 coins left to get to buy everything.

wasnt to hard with the machine that gives double coins

I had an awesome time with this game, and plaid nothing for it. I don't think you guys should skip it. I also never had headaches with it, maybe you arent playing it in a well lit room?

It might be a small grind, but its fun in short bursts (just dont try to 100% it in 3 runs). I also love the music btw, pretty catchy.

I had an awesome time with this game, and plaid nothing for it. I don't think you guys should skip it. I also never had headaches with it, maybe you arent playing it in a well lit room?

It might be a small grind, but its fun in short bursts (just dont try to 100% it in 3 runs). I also love the music btw, pretty catchy.

This is my Exact Experience with this Small addicting Game...

I got 100% & still Play it on the Go when I'm bored....

Yes, its true once the speed increases I got such a headache and my eyes! Well, MY EYES started to hurt and get soooo blurry CRAZT burry!! My eyes started to tear up very very badly!!!

The game is fun but I have some problems  with headaches with it (obviously stop when you get one lol). I do find when using the turbo boost during the upper numbers my head really starts to hurt as it goes way to fast :P

just play for 5 to 10 minutes on this - like screwing around in this game ^_^

Then play for short periods at a time

I played it on some Ipod, etc. before and I did not have any experience of headache, I don't know a game that makes my head hurt. Maybe except when I play with no light for a long time.

Agreed! I'm still like 120 K away from the last trophy, but doing the missions is a blast (not using the coin forging machine btw)  :)

Edited by Davidov34

I actually had an awesome time playing this game.  I felt more strain in my hands than eyes while I was grinding for coins.

I think you would faint if you played Mirror's Edge, the screen gives my sister a headache. :P

I never had headaches on this game, but a sudden dizziness while I was on "Bad as Hog" (that damn thing moves so fast!)