it is true?!

LordJoly

Ho evryone :)

one friend of mine told me that he has all the epsecial wepons ( that u need for trophies) and he told me that he can go online and drop them for me so i could get all weapons trophies in some secs its this true? if so that would be amazing, thanks in advance for the replies :)

Why would you do that?, It takes all the fun away.

This is one of the best games ever made, getting all the weapons, magic and upgrading all your weapons is part of the fun in my opinion and its not hard exept for the Pure Bladestone. I´ve triple platted the game and I would do it again if there was another version out there.

• Like 2

Yes. All you have to do yourself is earn the magics, spells, and beat bosses. Well, beating bosses is questionable because a friend could run you through the game.

The platinum was rated 9/10 when the game first came out, and quickly dropped to a 4/10 after weapon dropping became common practice.

yeah that is true. That is how I got them. Too much of a grind >__< Triple platting the game really was enough. Still fun game, though.

Yes. All you have to do yourself is earn the magics, spells, and beat bosses. Well, beating bosses is questionable because a friend could run you through the game.

The platinum was rated 9/10 when the game first came out, and quickly dropped to a 4/10 after weapon dropping became common practice.

thanks guys for the info, i think i will do it too i will ask my friend to drop them ( before servers close as well :P ) and later i will play the game.

thanks guys for the info, i think i will do it too i will ask my friend to drop them ( before servers close as well :P ) and later i will play the game.

well, you must also be at a level near your friend. I'm guessing that's around level 120. There is a glitch to get you unlimited souls, but I don't recommend doing that until after beating a few bosses, or else it will take you ages to get to that level.