T-100

Update situation

21 posts in this topic

Hi, I m very interested in this game, but read that this game is a bug party (I know, that this game doesnt got any good reviews, but I like this kind of setting/sniper based game).

Therefore I´m also interested how the current situation about bugs and loading time is. I would be happy, when you all can review an update or write everytime when there is a new update. (I want a kind of news site for patches of this game here 🙃)

I said it, I like the sniper setting (I liked sgw 2 on the pc), but there two points, that stop me to buy the game: Very long loading times (5min) and a glitch about the trophy most wanted.

Did they improved it or not (read sth, that there was a new patch before one or two days)

Thanks for incoming information

They are working on a patch to fix the most wanted trophy, no news as yet.

The loading time is around 5 minutes but that's only when you change regions, once your in its fine.

The most annoying thing for me is the game locking up, this happens around every 3 hours for me,

and once it happens you have to quit the game and then endure another 5 minute wait.

To be quite honest though I really love this game, the sniping is awesome.

9/10 without the bugs. 6/10 with them.

Enjoy.

17 hours ago, Yevets said:

They are working on a patch to fix the most wanted trophy, no news as yet.

The loading time is around 5 minutes but that's only when you change regions, once your in its fine.

The most annoying thing for me is the game locking up, this happens around every 3 hours for me,

and once it happens you have to quit the game and then endure another 5 minute wait.

To be quite honest though I really love this game, the sniping is awesome.

9/10 without the bugs. 6/10 with them.

Enjoy.

That is wrong!there is news, do a google search. Xbox gets their update sometime next week and ps4 in 2 weeks.

Posted (edited)

On 21/05/2017 at 3:06 AM, DividedByMankind said:

That is wrong!there is news, do a google search. Xbox gets their update sometime next week and ps4 in 2 weeks.

I have looked and can't find anything on the 1.04 patch, can you post a link?

Edited by Yevets
New Info

I read on a gaming site, that there is a patch. In the changelog is written,that for example a reduced loading time and less crashes. I dont find anything about the most wanted.

Can sb tell me how long the loading is with this patch?

Posted (edited)

Im currrently downloading the 1.04 patch. Will tell you all if the last most wanted is there now.

Its the last trophy i have left.

FYI the patch is 5.1 gb big =P

Edited by Quink666

The last most wanted is now there finally got the platinum!

Thanks for the info and gratulation, but what is about the loading time? 

2 hours ago, T-100 said:

Thanks for the info and gratulation, but what is about the loading time? 

I didnt notice and difference in loading times. still minutes long when starting game and changing regions.

Opium Wars V still not showing up. This is total bull it's the last side mission I need to unlock 3 trophies for platinum 

So is it best to play it fully patched now or without patches ? 

7 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

So is it best to play it fully patched now or without patches ? 

Assuming that all most wanted are there now then yes playit patched. I only was missing one when i downloaded latest patch. 

In 1.03 one most wanted was removed and then replaced in 1.04 so there is a chance that they have fucked up once again. Its CiGames afterall.

20 minutes ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

Opium Wars V still not showing up. This is total bull it's the last side mission I need to unlock 3 trophies for platinum 

Opium wars 5 should be on the laptop right before the last main mission. It unlocks late in Act 4. after mission 25/26 i think it was.

Thank you for this information, it is sad, that they announce a shorter time and then this

9 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Assuming that all most wanted are there now then yes playit patched. I only was missing one when i downloaded latest patch. 

In 1.03 one most wanted was removed and then replaced in 1.04 so there is a chance that they have fucked up once again. Its CiGames afterall.

Opium wars 5 should be on the laptop right before the last main mission. It unlocks late in Act 4. after mission 25/26 i think it was.

I know, but thanks. It never showed up. I've completed every other side mission and this is the last one I need. 

Kool, so plat is now possible without bugs on the digital version righhht xD

I started the game today and there is a new update 1.05, because of my slow internet and the big size of the patch (ca. 7gb) I dont know the new improvements. I cant find any changelogs. Does sb know what they improved? I hope faster loading times

2 hours ago, T-100 said:

I started the game today and there is a new update 1.05, because of my slow internet and the big size of the patch (ca. 7gb) I dont know the new improvements. I cant find any changelogs. Does sb know what they improved? I hope faster loading times

Downloading as we speak - I can only hope that it fixes the side mission bugs that have stopped me achieving my final trophy twice now ... If i find anything solid i will post it here for you :)

3 hours ago, Connor CC-135 said:

Downloading as we speak - I can only hope that it fixes the side mission bugs that have stopped me achieving my final trophy twice now ... If i find anything solid i will post it here for you :)

It didn't do crap in helping me finally unlock Opium Wars V

There is a new patch 1.06 online, I hope there is more than just the sabotage things, I try to find some changelogs

Okay, I cannot find a changelog, can sb please download and check the changelog on the ps4 system (Choose sgw3 app- press option and look for the update-infos or sth else , sry but my internet is too slow ;( )

Changelog: some points for the dlc and only the snow decals isssue should be fixed for the main game

Edited by T-100