Update situation

T-100

Hi, I m very interested in this game, but read that this game is a bug party (I know, that this game doesnt got any good reviews, but I like this kind of setting/sniper based game).

Therefore I´m also interested how the current situation about bugs and loading time is. I would be happy, when you all can review an update or write everytime when there is a new update. (I want a kind of news site for patches of this game here ?)

I said it, I like the sniper setting (I liked sgw 2 on the pc), but there two points, that stop me to buy the game: Very long loading times (5min) and a glitch about the trophy most wanted.

Did they improved it or not (read sth, that there was a new patch before one or two days)

Thanks for incoming information

They are working on a patch to fix the most wanted trophy, no news as yet.

The loading time is around 5 minutes but that's only when you change regions, once your in its fine.

The most annoying thing for me is the game locking up, this happens around every 3 hours for me,

and once it happens you have to quit the game and then endure another 5 minute wait.

To be quite honest though I really love this game, the sniping is awesome.

9/10 without the bugs. 6/10 with them.

Enjoy.

17 hours ago, Yevets said:

They are working on a patch to fix the most wanted trophy, no news as yet.

The loading time is around 5 minutes but that's only when you change regions, once your in its fine.

The most annoying thing for me is the game locking up, this happens around every 3 hours for me,

and once it happens you have to quit the game and then endure another 5 minute wait.

To be quite honest though I really love this game, the sniping is awesome.

9/10 without the bugs. 6/10 with them.

Enjoy.

That is wrong!there is news, do a google search. Xbox gets their update sometime next week and ps4 in 2 weeks.

On 21/05/2017 at 3:06 AM, DividedByMankind said:

That is wrong!there is news, do a google search. Xbox gets their update sometime next week and ps4 in 2 weeks.

I have looked and can't find anything on the 1.04 patch, can you post a link?

Edited by Yevets
New Info

I read on a gaming site, that there is a patch. In the changelog is written,that for example a reduced loading time and less crashes. I dont find anything about the most wanted.

Can sb tell me how long the loading is with this patch?

7 minutes ago, cjshaitan said:

So is it best to play it fully patched now or without patches ? 

Assuming that all most wanted are there now then yes playit patched. I only was missing one when i downloaded latest patch. 

In 1.03 one most wanted was removed and then replaced in 1.04 so there is a chance that they have fucked up once again. Its CiGames afterall.

20 minutes ago, JohnnyNoToes said:

Opium Wars V still not showing up. This is total bull it's the last side mission I need to unlock 3 trophies for platinum 

Opium wars 5 should be on the laptop right before the last main mission. It unlocks late in Act 4. after mission 25/26 i think it was.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Assuming that all most wanted are there now then yes playit patched. I only was missing one when i downloaded latest patch. 

In 1.03 one most wanted was removed and then replaced in 1.04 so there is a chance that they have fucked up once again. Its CiGames afterall.

Opium wars 5 should be on the laptop right before the last main mission. It unlocks late in Act 4. after mission 25/26 i think it was.

I know, but thanks. It never showed up. I've completed every other side mission and this is the last one I need. 

• 2 months later...

I started the game today and there is a new update 1.05, because of my slow internet and the big size of the patch (ca. 7gb) I dont know the new improvements. I cant find any changelogs. Does sb know what they improved? I hope faster loading times

2 hours ago, T-100 said:

I started the game today and there is a new update 1.05, because of my slow internet and the big size of the patch (ca. 7gb) I dont know the new improvements. I cant find any changelogs. Does sb know what they improved? I hope faster loading times

Downloading as we speak - I can only hope that it fixes the side mission bugs that have stopped me achieving my final trophy twice now ... If i find anything solid i will post it here for you :)

3 hours ago, Connor CC-135 said:

Downloading as we speak - I can only hope that it fixes the side mission bugs that have stopped me achieving my final trophy twice now ... If i find anything solid i will post it here for you :)

It didn't do crap in helping me finally unlock Opium Wars V

• 2 weeks later...

There is a new patch 1.06 online, I hope there is more than just the sabotage things, I try to find some changelogs

Okay, I cannot find a changelog, can sb please download and check the changelog on the ps4 system (Choose sgw3 app- press option and look for the update-infos or sth else , sry but my internet is too slow ;( )

Changelog: some points for the dlc and only the snow decals isssue should be fixed for the main game

Edited by T-100