Quick tip for Cerny Method

Nauticus87

I was struggling with this trophy until I thought of turning my controller upside down to remove the inverted controls. With normal controls I found it easier to focus on the course. Went from mid 90 seconds to 110+ in a couple of attempts.

Good luck to those going for the platinum. Hopefully this helps with one of the more annoying trophies in the game.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I tried this, but found that after playing the rest of the game inverted it really wasn't that bad. It felt awkward holding the controller this way for me. The bigger thing is just learning exactly where to go in each section and being ready to move exactly when you need to. 

• 2 months later...

I don't see how this can be awkward when it almost feels like moving the right analog stick around. Do yourself a favor and follow OP's tip. It makes this trophy 10x easier since you don't have to invert the controls in your mind...

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, GridironFists- said:

I've been struggling with this trophy for a few days, I haven't made it to the first checkpoint yet so I'm gonna try OP method and see if it helps me do it. 

Well I gotta say thank you to OP. Finally managed to get it doing it this way.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...