Standalone or dlc?

Is there any difference between freedom cry (standalone game) and freedom cry (black flag's dlc) because I've noticed there is a separate list with 12 trophies and a list with 6 trophies included in black flag.

I am looking forward to buy a ps3 bundle that includes AC liberation and freedom cry but I dont know if it is the standalone game or black flag's dlc. I would like to get the dlc and have it in the black flag's list and not separated. Is the dlc available?

26 minutes ago, NiKoKevor said:

Is there any difference between freedom cry (standalone game) and freedom cry (black flag's dlc) because I've noticed there is a separate list with 12 trophies and a list with 6 trophies included in black flag.

The only difference is the amount of trophies.

What he says. It incorporates some extra trophies that were requirements from the main game. There's no reason to get it if you have Black Flag, unless you're the type that likes to double stack game trophy lists. It was meant for people who wanted a short AC adventure playing as Adewale, without having to buy Black Flag. Or as a money grab, depending on who you ask.

Edited by damon8r351