zoë becomes a trophy hunter. [backlog + plats]

stellanovas

Looking at your trophies, AC 2 shouldn't be too tough to clean up and earn the platinum.  It's a good introduction to the series, and gives a precursor of what some trophy requirements will entail in future games. The AC trophies get harder and grindier from here. Before starting AC3, you might want to play Brotherhood and Revelations to follow the Ezio storyline. 

I don't think you are a Completionist so no worries for you on the MP plat grinds of some of your games.  

• Like 1

Thank you friends! Such a nice response, love this community. I've run out of rep for today so I will +1 you all and your kind words that I haven't already asap.

15 hours ago, Azaan60 said:

Welcome to the site! Always nice to see another Kiwi here. 

Thank you and Kia Ora! Haha

5 hours ago, Normalcy1 said:

Life is Strange is my favvvvorite game good choice for your first platinum.

One of mine too!

5 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Looking at your trophies, AC 2 shouldn't be too tough to clean up and earn the platinum.  It's a good introduction to the series, and gives a precursor of what some trophy requirements will entail in future games. The AC trophies get harder and grindier from here. Before starting AC3, you might want to play Brotherhood and Revelations to follow the Ezio storyline. 

I don't think you are a Completionist so no worries for you on the MP plat grinds of some of your games.  

Thank you so much for the tips - Ezio is my favourite AC character so I might just play those games for the story and then go back and Plat. My brother has platted AC2 so can always ask him for tips and help. Cheers!

6 hours ago, FOX said:

I really like the banner. Inspired by Velocity 2X?

I am gonna say thanks and no, not sure what Velocity 2X is, just liked the fanart and thought I'd make a cute banner out of it haha! Will google V2X now.

• Like 1

Ahoy there Zoe. I just got in to trophy hunting myself last year. I've found it to be an enjoyable and relaxing pass time that has opened my eyes to a world of games I would never have played nor even known about. 

I'm glad you are enjoying the community aspect as well. As a small token to say, "Happy hunting," I have gifted you with a year of premium membership on the site. 

Best of luck and enjoy!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DrEvilGuapo said:

Ahoy there Zoe. I just got in to trophy hunting myself last year. I've found it to be an enjoyable and relaxing pass time that has opened my eyes to a world of games I would never have played nor even known about. 

I'm glad you are enjoying the community aspect as well. As a small token to say, "Happy hunting," I have gifted you with a year of premium membership on the site. 

Best of luck and enjoy!

Oh my goodness! Guapo, thank you so much! I don't even know what to say, this is so lovely! Oh my gosh thank you thank you! If you ever need anything please give a shout my way, this is such a lovely gesture. Thank you!!!! Ahhh! :D

4 hours ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

You're on the right track, Zoe~ Which games are you going for right now? :)

Thanks Shake! Right now I'm playing through FFXIII for fun, grabbing as many trophies as I can from Overwatch (will deffo need to join a boosting session for the rest), and attempting to plat Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ahoyimzoe said:

Thanks Shake! Right now I'm playing through FFXIII for fun, grabbing as many trophies as I can from Overwatch (will deffo need to join a boosting session for the rest), and attempting to plat Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime. 

Sounds like a nice time, I enjoyed XIII even if it isn't a perfect game. Are you enjoying Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime? I haven't booted it up myself lol. If you want an easy plat from your backlog I'd say that XV is a good one to go for when your plate cleans up a little :D

9 minutes ago, ShakeNBake663 said:

Sounds like a nice time, I enjoyed XIII even if it isn't a perfect game. Are you enjoying Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime? I haven't booted it up myself lol. If you want an easy plat from your backlog I'd say that XV is a good one to go for when your plate cleans up a little :D

I am! It's charming and adorable and a great balance of not too difficult yet challenging enough.

Wicked, I'm wanting to start that once I finish XIII although I think I'll have a while to go :S Might just have to give in and start anyway hahaha

1 minute ago, ahoyimzoe said:

I am! It's charming and adorable and a great balance of not too difficult yet challenging enough.

Wicked, I'm wanting to start that once I finish XIII although I think I'll have a while to go :S Might just have to give in and start anyway hahaha

Sounds cute, I'll have to try it out soon then :D

Yeah, XIII is super long D; But hey, if you can focus on two RPGs I say go for it. But really, more power to you if you can, I can never keep track of more than one RPG lol

• Like 1

Great opening post, good luck on your journey ahead. One of the great things about trophy hunting is finding a good of people you like to talk games/strategy/boosting. You will meet them over time and it will make your gaming even more enjoyable. Have fun and don't fall into that awful completionist mentality. Play what you like when you like and the trophies will pile up in no time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2017 at 1:22 PM, cjshaitan said:

Great opening post, good luck on your journey ahead. One of the great things about trophy hunting is finding a good of people you like to talk games/strategy/boosting. You will meet them over time and it will make your gaming even more enjoyable. Have fun and don't fall into that awful completionist mentality. Play what you like when you like and the trophies will pile up in no time.

Thank you so much! I have already met some awesome folks in the Overwatch Gaming Sessions on here and can't wait to meet more. Will deffo stick to games I like, the last thing I want is for gaming to become a chore. Thank you for the tips! :D

• Like 1

Nice way of making a topic like this!

On 21-5-2017 at 11:36 PM, ahoyimzoe said:

I am gonna say thanks and no, not sure what Velocity 2X is, just liked the fanart and thought I'd make a cute banner out of it haha! Will google V2X now.

I immediately noticed the Velocity 2X character in your banners as well. I got it on PS+ and thought it was a great game, so great that I decided to fund the devs and pay full price for the DLC they released later. Some challenging stuff in there if you want to go for the platinum so excellent title if you're looking to build some trophy hunter cred (personally I'm often too lazy, after I finish a story I usually continue on to the next game).

On 6/2/2017 at 10:08 PM, BillyHorrible said:

Nice way of making a topic like this!

I immediately noticed the Velocity 2X character in your banners as well. I got it on PS+ and thought it was a great game, so great that I decided to fund the devs and pay full price for the DLC they released later. Some challenging stuff in there if you want to go for the platinum so excellent title if you're looking to build some trophy hunter cred (personally I'm often too lazy, after I finish a story I usually continue on to the next game).

16 hours ago, nenugalimas said:

Thats Sombra from Overwatch. They do look remarkable similar though, maybe overwatch drew some inspiration from V2X.

Yup it's Sombra, but I will definitely check out Velocity 2X!