same trophy photos...

was activision really lazy to put the "Little Lost Girl" trophy and the "Overachiever" trophy with the same trophy pics and the same goals of getting the trophy? like if you bump into someone's profile and find that trophy on that someone's PSN... your very first Impression will say "HE/SHE HAS THE APOCALYPSE FOR BO2 AND THE GAME!" while he's not, anyone else agreeing with me with this?

Edited by SniperEliteDido

It's Activi$ion afterall, they're the perfect depiction of laziness.

What is outrageous is that, not only that they charge recycling maps (only maps!!!) for 30$, it isn't included for the Season Pass owners! Then ask me why I hate so much Activi$ion and their shitty a** practices.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

What is outrageous is that, not only that they charge recycling maps (only maps!!!) for 30$, it isn't included for the Season Pass owners! Then ask me why I hate so much Activi$ion and their shitty a** practices.

Well...

The season pass explicitly says that it is for the four DLC packs that typically come with an annual Call of Duty game. 

This was a fanservice to longtime zombie fans who wanted to re-experience the whole story. The maps look amazing and play extremely well. For the amount of work that went into this, $30 is a very fair price. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

Most remasters use the same trophy lists and icons too, I don't see why it should matter on here

49 minutes ago, TristanBrown17 said:

This was a fanservice to longtime zombie fans who wanted to re-experience the whole story.

That explains a lot what their fans are... :awesome:

I'd be tired to pay that much for DLCs to be honest... and especially Zombies DLCs that have been exploited to the bones, it's getting boring. The game ($60) + Season Pass ($50) + this Zombies DLC ($30). All of it goes for near $150 a complete game!!! With all that money, better investing on 2-3 fresh new games and even more with used games, games that are worth more than CoD. :P

• Like 2

They should have redesigned the images to look like the three last trophies, which are new.

The thing is that Treyarch 'redesigned' or modified the icon for "It's a trap" if you compare it to the original icon in WaW, the blood stains are different xD

I actually liked that they made the new trophies blue, but it's a bit lazy to keep old icons for the rest of the trophies.

For 30 bucks we can ask for more, I still think they should have made a full new list with a platinum and every trophy from the original maps (like Driveclub did with bikes DLC).

With a new list, I don't think people would have cared so much about the icons.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Most remasters use the same trophy lists and icons too, I don't see why it should matter on here

well... actually its not a game remaster, its a DLC remaster, if you look at TLOU remastered for example they're the same icons with the original TLOU cause its just a game, but letting a specific trophy icon for a unique game that only has that theme of the icon is purely lazy as not getting the League Play petition BO2, activision sucks... HUGE ammount of money, not the best experience you will experience in the recent cod games at all... and i think this is why Battlefield is giving its self a name, cause DICE giveaway DLCs, community Challenges, Ultimate edition BF1 now is for $100 (game+deluexe+premuim) not getting a game for more than $100 with its DLC and still not completed... overall... i never seen such stupid ideas from activision from this, like that stupid... putting the theme icon from the previous series (BO2), conclusion: activision is a lazy ass company with incomplete games... new cod every year and DLCs every year, its clearly just for the money... 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SniperEliteDido said:

well... actually its not a game remaster, its a DLC remaster, if you look at TLOU remastered for example they're the same icons with the original TLOU cause its just a game, but letting a specific trophy icon for a unique game that only has that theme of the icon is purely lazy as not getting the League Play petition BO2, activision sucks... HUGE ammount of money, not the best experience you will experience in the recent cod games at all... and i think this is why Battlefield is giving its self a name, cause DICE giveaway DLCs, community Challenges, Ultimate edition BF1 now is for $100 (game+deluexe+premuim) not getting a game for more than $100 with its DLC and still not completed... overall... i never seen such stupid ideas from activision from this, like that stupid... putting the theme icon from the previous series (BO2), conclusion: activision is a lazy ass company with incomplete games... new cod every year and DLCs every year, its clearly just for the money... 

No ones forcing you to buy it. Obviously it's just for the money, they're a business, a very scummy one, but a business nonetheless

Complaining about a trophy icon?

FFS, You guys Are a special kind of stupid (those of you actually bitching about it)

Who really goes back to view a bronze trophy icon once you've earned it? I can see platinums, sure..but a worthless bronze?  my god! If I complained about trophy icons i would have over 7,000 posts, I like my trophies and all but some of you people take it to extremes...

They remastered these maps for zombie lovers and people who are new to the zombies experience, so they can get the full storyline, not for trophy hunters

Trophy images!!! Omfg lol

If that's your biggest gripe, just stop hunting trophies all together

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

FFS, You guys Are a special kind of stupid (those of you actually bitching about it)

Who really goes back to view a bronze trophy icon once you've earned it? I can see platinums, sure..but a worthless bronze?  my god! If I complained about trophy icons i would have over 7,000 posts, I like my trophies and all but some of you people take it to extremes...

They remastered these maps for zombie lovers and people who are new to the zombies experience, so they can get the full storyline, not for trophy hunters

I couldn't have said it better. 

On 5/22/2017 at 1:03 PM, DF007gamer said:

Is this what is has come down to. Image on trophies effecting some trophy hunters:giggle: 

not the images, im talking about it because how activision is a lazy ass company, i dont mind a remaster of anything, im just saying if you want to add the same goddamn trophy to a WHOLE different game, then atleast be sure its not the Same everything, like atleast change the icon so people wouldn't think like "HEY THERE, YOU HAVE THE APOCALYPSE DLC IN BO2!"... would you like a game for example having the same trophy icons, description, an titles as an another game? like ANY game... ofcourse not, because  every trophy always has its unique icon and theme, which can be possibly be in your trophy milestones, every trophy's icon atleast gives you a memory, mostly a good one or sometimes bad ones, if you think having the same trophy icons on different games and DLCs is "OK" then im assuming you dont mind having the same plat trophy icons on all your profile... this just shows how activision is out minds, and is like "Dude, im busy making the upcoming COD:WWII, chill man just go into the BO2 icons because no one's in the team is interested in doing that boring easy shit, man" smh... im not like creating a petition demanding for "TROPHY HUNTERS RIGHTS!!!!!"... im just saying this shows how Activision really cares about the COD community, and anyways like putting Hardcore trophies on BO3, yet the game is still Expensive.

15 hours ago, DaivRules said:

In what way can you view a trophy someone has without either navigating through that games list or seeing the game along with the trophy icon? I'm at a loss here...

PS3? PS3 shows recent trophies earned only but with icons only on your profile...

16 hours ago, Agent_Marvin said:

Why would people care of what games others have?

umm, thats the dumbest question here honestly... cause you may ask people and find games in common that you both would want to boost/farm/co-op in it... and im sure there are many people here on PSNP keep an eye on other players of what games they have so they could do what every Trophy Hunter does...

like is there something wrong asking "hey, i see you have COD:BO3 on PS3... wanna boost that cause i see you need the same trophies as me..."

On 5/22/2017 at 6:29 PM, Property_Damage said:

well if thats your big advice, and someone i should really always listen to you, random person from the PSNP forums, then No, thank you. :D

Edited by SniperEliteDido

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/22/2017 at 7:54 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

as not getting the League Play petition BO2, activision sucks...

If you don't have that trophy it's your own fault. You had 3-4 years...

• Like 1

On 5/24/2017 at 5:27 PM, SniperEliteDido said:

not the images, im talking about it because how activision is a lazy ass company, i dont mind a remaster of anything, im just saying if you want to add the same goddamn trophy to a WHOLE different game, then atleast be sure its not the Same everything, like atleast change the icon so people wouldn't think like "HEY THERE, YOU HAVE THE APOCALYPSE DLC IN BO2!"... would you like a game for example having the same trophy icons, description, an titles as an another game? like ANY game... ofcourse not, because  every trophy always has its unique icon and theme, which can be possibly be in your trophy milestones, every trophy's icon atleast gives you a memory, mostly a good one or sometimes bad ones, if you think having the same trophy icons on different games and DLCs is "OK" then im assuming you dont mind having the same plat trophy icons on all your profile... this just shows how activision is out minds, and is like "Dude, im busy making the upcoming COD:WWII, chill man just go into the BO2 icons because no one's in the team is interested in doing that boring easy shit, man"

1. I don't really care about trophy images that much. Sure some are cool and some are rubbish, but I don't really care that I have some of the same images on my profile. I mean, ffs, I've stacked so many games and they have the exact same trophy descriptions and images. So even if I hadn't played BO3 - I would still have a lot. No one cares except for you.

2. "of course" & "at least" are to separate words buddy.

3. Treyarch aren't making COD WWII lol.

Aren't trophy icons for remasters always the same as the original? Only one I can think of was Bulletstorm, and of course then people were complaining on here that they changed it.

Also, are the trophy images really what matters with a game? If I had cared for the images, I wouldn't have even played half of what I've played now. I mean, I'm not a trophy hunter but I 'get' why you can really enjoy trophy hunting, but I fail to see why trophy images matter. Personally, I much more enjoy it if a trophy tries to be smart with its name and/or moment of unlocking, like the "The Part Where He Kills You - This is that part" trophy in Portal 2. Brilliant, and that game has more examples.

6 hours ago, Nitro said:

If you don't have that trophy it's your own fault. You had 3-4 years...

1. its not 3-4 years bro, its 2 years after the release of the game... and YEAH MAN ITS EVERYONE'S FAULT WHO BOUGHT THE GAME AFTER THE TROPHY WAS UNOBTAINABLE... FUCK OFF! ALOT of people didn't know the Plat was Unobtainable after they started the game... secondly you are trying to win an argument by correcting my Vocab? like dude... is this the only thing you thought you can use to try winning an argument? like OK bro... its "of course" and " at least" and now i present you for being the first guy on your class in 1st grade with a medal on it saying "the vocab/grammar douche" you seriously deserve a medal OMG! and have you read what i said? i said " just shows how activision is out of minds, and is like "Dude, im busy making the upcoming COD:WWII, chill man just go into the BO2 icons because no one's in the team is interested in doing that boring easy shit, man" (i said activision not Treyarch....) and PLEASE, like please think about what you're going to say before you speak... 
    6 hours ago, Nitro said:

1. I don't really care about trophy images that much. Sure some are cool and some are rubbish, but I don't really care that I have some of the same images on my profile. I mean, ffs, I've stacked so many games and they have the exact same trophy descriptions and images. So even if I hadn't played BO3 - I would still have a lot. No one cares except for you.

2. "of course" & "at least" are to separate words buddy.

3. Treyarch aren't making COD WWII lol.

and there you said "of course & at least are ""to"" separate words buddy." dude your vocab is shit... its 2 or "two" not "to" like don't talk trash before you fix yourself...

6 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Aren't trophy icons for remasters always the same as the original? Only one I can think of was Bulletstorm, and of course then people were complaining on here that they changed it.

Also, are the trophy images really what matters with a game? If I had cared for the images, I wouldn't have even played half of what I've played now. I mean, I'm not a trophy hunter but I 'get' why you can really enjoy trophy hunting, but I fail to see why trophy images matter. Personally, I much more enjoy it if a trophy tries to be smart with its name and/or moment of unlocking, like the "The Part Where He Kills You - This is that part" trophy in Portal 2. Brilliant, and that game has more examples.

yeah i know... its just that activison is out of ideas for like even changing the color of the trophy icon... they like said "i don't have time for making a red zombie theme trophy into an orange one for example..." its not only the trophy icon that pisses me off, its mainly the laziness of activsion/treyarch... like they're a very bad business with incomplete games at expensive prices... 

and also not changing anything in a trophy icon shows how fucking lazy they are... the problem is BO2 is a game, and BO3 is another whole game... if they were remasters then i have no problem with that....

On 6/15/2017 at 5:13 AM, SniperEliteDido said:
  1. its not 3-4 years bro, its 2 years after the release of the game... and YEAH MAN ITS EVERYONE'S FAULT WHO BOUGHT THE GAME AFTER THE TROPHY WAS UNOBTAINABLE... FUCK OFF! ALOT of people didn't know the Plat was Unobtainable after they started the game... secondly you are trying to win an argument by correcting my Vocab? like dude... is this the only thing you thought you can use to try winning an argument? like OK bro... its "of course" and " at least" and now i present you for being the first guy on your class in 1st grade with a medal on it saying "the vocab/grammar douche" you seriously deserve a medal OMG! and have you read what i said? i said " just shows how activision is out of minds, and is like "Dude, im busy making the upcoming COD:WWII, chill man just go into the BO2 icons because no one's in the team is interested in doing that boring easy shit, man" (i said activision not Treyarch....) and PLEASE, like please think about what you're going to say before you speak... 

and there you said "of course & at least are ""to"" separate words buddy." dude your vocab is shit... its 2 or "two" not "to" like don't talk trash before you fix yourself...

The trophy went unobtainable in 2016.... It was released in 2012. 2 years my ass. Even still, you had plenty of time. Also, yes, it is your fault (and everyone else's) for not doing your research before buying the game.

"A lot".

You may have said Activision but it would have been Treyarch doing the trophy images, not Activision or Blizzard.

Yeah, I did say "to"... Guess it sucks to type fast and miss a letter, huh?

>Vocab is shit, misses one letter and no punctuation.

>Vocab is great, misspells two words a lot and misses vital punctuation.

Okay :')

P.S: The trophy tiles that are the same image aren't remasters. They are ports and sometimes, completely different games. But guess what: NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.

Cheers

• Like 1