same trophy photos...

On 22/05/2017 at 2:36 AM, Maxie Mouse said:

That explains a lot what their fans are... :awesome:

I'd be tired to pay that much for DLCs to be honest... and especially Zombies DLCs that have been exploited to the bones, it's getting boring. The game ($60) + Season Pass ($50) + this Zombies DLC ($30). All of it goes for near $150 a complete game!!! With all that money, better investing on 2-3 fresh new games and even more with used games, games that are worth more than CoD. :P

It's almost like people have different opinions... I would pay $60 for a pack with all zombies maps remastered, just because you don't enjoy it the same way other people do, doesn't make you special.

On 6/16/2017 at 5:49 PM, Nitro said:

Also, can I just ask why you have such shit English if you are from an English speaking country? I have seen people who have better English than you and it was their THIRD language... @SniperEliteDido

im egyptian, and being a keyboard vocab master doesn't make you have a better English, i talk a lot on the mic with my English that people actually think i'm originally American... stop judging ffs...

you changed a trophy topic into English Lessons that you think i lack...

1 hour ago, SniperEliteDido said:

im egyptian, and being a keyboard vocab master doesn't make you have a better English, i talk a lot on the mic with my English that people actually think i'm originally American... stop judging ffs...

you changed a trophy topic into English Lessons that you think i lack...

Seems to say you are from the US on your PSN acc... 

Also, you were the one originally having a go at me, remember...

Just now, SniperEliteDido said:

fair enough... and i don't know how to represent my country flag on PSNP

You do it when you sign up for a PSN account.  You obviously set the country you live in to the US and also you would have also had to put in an address that is within the US...

My guess is that your background is Egyptian but you live in the US.