EX Dungeons, tips?

I'm basically at the very end of the game, however, the first EX Dungeon is kicking my butt.  I can't beat the Adamantorise, I can't beat Shiva and most of the enemies are beating me up.  I can't even power level since I just die.  Is there some certain stack I need?  I'm level 70+ so I don't think I"m too underleveled?

For the bosses in the EX dungeons: Use stacks that protect against their element, i. e. ice against Shiva and so on. That makes it a lot easier, being healed by their attacks pretty much takes care of everything, so try to get more than 100% resistance.

For Adamantoise, use gravitas.

For the normal enemies, run away, they are annoying, don't bother with them.

As they say Ex Dungeons aren't that hard if you know what to do.

Some tips:

Get a black chocobo and escape till you get to the save point prior to the boss ( sadly you can do this on the shiva one on the swamp area since you get ambushed a couple of times)

About adamantoise the easy way is to imprism it otherwise it can be a long battle.

When Fighting the "black" versions of Shiva / Ifrit / Ramuh, make sure to have resistance to their main element (so their Strongest attack does nothing) and try to destroy their tower and pick one at a time the small one if you don't care about imprism it if not go for the middle one first then the big one. Also having magic that deals extra damage to them helps a lot making the fight end faster.

Train Bahamuth so it learns everything it can and make it learn the survive with 1 hit skill for completing it's mirage board (seriously at 1 AP and 1 HP Megaflare can deal more than half their life in damage) also this will help you getting the requirement for some of the last imprism in the coliseum.   

2 hours ago, Wolf_D_Flame said:

As they say Ex Dungeons aren't that hard if you know what to do.

Some tips:

Get a black chocobo and escape till you get to the save point prior to the boss ( sadly you can do this on the shiva one on the swamp area since you get ambushed a couple of times)

About adamantoise the easy way is to imprism it otherwise it can be a long battle.

When Fighting the "black" versions of Shiva / Ifrit / Ramuh, make sure to have resistance to their main element (so their Strongest attack does nothing) and try to destroy their tower and pick one at a time the small one if you don't care about imprism it if not go for the middle one first then the big one. Also having magic that deals extra damage to them helps a lot making the fight end faster.

Train Bahamuth so it learns everything it can and make it learn the survive with 1 hit skill for completing it's mirage board (seriously at 1 AP and 1 HP Megaflare can deal more than half their life in damage) also this will help you getting the requirement for some of the last imprism in the coliseum.   

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...can't megaflare only work with full AP?  I know the lower his health the more damage it does but I thought it needed full AP to even be an option?

1 hour ago, Alternatewarning said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...can't megaflare only work with full AP?  I know the lower his health the more damage it does but I thought it needed full AP to even be an option?

Mega Flare AP = the AP you got at that moment the lower AP the more damage it does

To imprism, defense down? What item/ability is that? I think I saw Bile with Flan Princess. Anyone else have an ability that'll do the same?

And I got the Ifrit one pretty easy - the Ramuh one is a pain. Casted regen on himself. Should I cast reflect on him so he regen me? Also, can you revisit the bosses after you beat them? (in case I want to imprism them later)

Edited by DrHambone

For defense down I used one of the mimic I think the skill in english is Pierce (but it takes some tries to lower the defense using it)

About ramuh if you have anti-magic use it ( it's the skill that debuff any buff the oponent have) if not there's and item with the same effect.

And about the re-beating them I have no clue but you can always change a normal ifirit-ramuh-shiva lane of evolution to the dark ones.