Glitched Trophies

auscomando

So it appears that the prestiging related trophies are potentially glitched (I just prestiged Hulk, no Back to Basics trophy. Then again with Deadpool, still no trophy). Is anyone aware if any of the other trophies are glitched,or potentially?  

Edited by auscomando

2 hours ago, auscomando said:

So it appears that the prestiging related trophies are potentially glitched (I just prestiged Hulk, no Back to Basics trophy). Is anyone aware if any of the other trophies are glitched,or potenitally? Treasure Hunting for instance? I swear I must have gone to every Treasure Room, and opened all of the boxes (although I think I may of missed 1 or 2 of the boss loot boxes, might have just walked out without seeing the box, but if the trophy requirements are the exact same as the PC version, Boss boxes aren't required). 

They changed some stuff on prestige , no colore change , no item needed , and few other things .... maybe they messed up the trigger for the trophy. Best way would be posting on consol forum of marvel hereos omega official site.  They really want the game to work on ps4 so if they fix stuff than right now is best time ..... if a game like this is longer on console devs like these lose interest fixing small bugs after a while.

I prestiged Storm without an issue. 1,000,000 money one I don't understand, if we actually have to "loot" a million [ie; find] then that's absurd. Because end game areas didn't even get me triple digit drops out of enemies or chests. The Tutorial Mission for the Holodeck gave me 1,000 in that chest, so maybe that's the way to go, but why the distinction? And how tf are you supposed to track this if that's what it really is supposed to be?

11 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

I prestiged Storm without an issue. 1,000,000 money one I don't understand, if we actually have to "loot" a million [ie; find] then that's absurd. Because end game areas didn't even get me triple digit drops out of enemies or chests. The Tutorial Mission for the Holodeck gave me 1,000 in that chest, so maybe that's the way to go, but why the distinction? And how tf are you supposed to track this if that's what it really is supposed to be?

It seems like that could be the case, cause I get 15 or so credits max so far when I pick up credits off the ground, so it's gonna take a while.

So far, none glitched on me.  I thought one did, the duped trophy, but then I beat one of the real big ones (with a bunch of others) and the trophy popped, guess I thought it was a different enemy is all.

But hopefully none will glitch on me, like the prestige one.

I just got more than 1.000.000 credits but got no trophy. I'm using the kingpin medallion allot.(chance for a creditcase drop, 1000 credits) I'v got 76 of them and sold them and got just over 1.000.000 credits total. Maybe those credit cases are the problem? I have just bought them back and try without selling them.

4 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

I just got more than 1.000.000 credits but got no trophy. I'm using the kingpin medallion allot.(chance for a creditcase drop, 1000 credits) I'v got 76 of them and sold them and got just over 1.000.000 credits total. Maybe those credit cases are the problem? I have just bought them back and try without selling them.

I don't think selling them counts, as it does say to loot 1 million credits, so maybe you still need to loot a bit more for it to count?

17 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

The trophy says "loot" so it likely means we have to actually find them via killing enemies, chests and so on. Which is stupid; I asked them on twitter for a clarification and was ignored. I have almost 3 million credits at this point. But at the same time... you'll probably end up with this by the time you max out a legendary after all that grinding. Given how long that will take.

Gambit can help though. He has a synergy for +5 credits [so does Ant-Man so you could stack them], as well as a talent for +10% credit find. There's some equipment that will raise your credit finds by +10 and stuff as well. The Mutatation ones, forget what they're called. It's near the medals. I thought the credit case would be a good medal to use, since it sounded more like it would spawn a chest [like some of the other ones do] and then credits would pop out. But nope. You can equip a medal that will spawn a chest and credits do pop out of those though, I had one for awhile. Forget which boss it was that drops it, but I'm pretty sure it's one of the main story progression ones.

I still don't have it after getting 3 level 60s, plus Storm to level 60 again after Prestiging. I'm not going to worry too much about it until I've got 5 characters at level 60... and like I said, maxing a legendary is going to take so long you'll probably get it by then. Unless you never pick up the credits that drop in that time.

Edited by Elvick_

I have yet to presitge a character (10more lvls) but seeing as you all did not get the trophy worries me a bit. Although someone did manage to the plat of the game...maybe ask if they found a solution or if it didnt glitch?

I asked on the Gazillion forums for the 1,000,000 it all has to be looted, selling items does not count, and it is shared over multiple characters.

Prestiging a character is glitched for some and not others they are looking in to it, as is Prestiging twice.

The have 5 characters level 60, you need to have 5 at 60 at one time, not 5 and you prestige one so you have a 20*,60,60,60,60

As for the Doop one there are two,

* Doop small and green looks like Slimmer from Ghost Busters does not move until hit and will try and run away, and it can also vanish if not killed quick enough.

* Cosmic Doop Bigger then your average Boss, and the health and Damage to boot. Won't run away and will attack you, This one does have a Marker when it is on the field.

Big thing to mention for the Cosmic Doop is that it'll spawn on any difficulty, so you should run into at least 1 when you level up your 6 times. I've heard they can spawn in Operations/Patrol too.

Want to confirm the Gazillionaire trophy. Got it leveling my 4th character from drops only, this includes the money from Legendary "drops". Had over 5 million.

Edited by Yadilie

On 2017-05-31 at 9:01 AM, Mr_Marty84 said:

Someone on Gamefaqs says selling gear counts. It is a loot drop. But then again those credit cases are loot drops as well. Well I still have a long way to go for maxing 5 characters and prestiging 2 times and maxing a legendary items.

He's wrong. I had over 3 million before it popped, most from selling stuff before I just started to trash things since it's easier. It's from looted credits. Credits that are gathered on the ground, nothing else.

13 hours ago, Kyl542 said:

I have yet to presitge a character (10more lvls) but seeing as you all did not get the trophy worries me a bit. Although someone did manage to the plat of the game...maybe ask if they found a solution or if it didnt glitch?

I had no problem with either prestige trophy.

There is a Danger Room utility proc called "wealthy " that makes every enemy drop huge amount of money. I only got it once, but got 100k by just running it once (was a pretty long one) .

If this is your last Trophy (which i doubt with legendary grind) , than you can try danger rooms.

Edited by Xionx

7 hours ago, BTHRZeroX said:

I asked on the Gazillion forums for the 1,000,000 it all has to be looted, selling items does not count, and it is shared over multiple characters.

Well, the trophy does say for it to be looted... so I thought that was rather obvious? But ah well, at least it's properly confirmed now.

On 5/25/2017 at 2:56 AM, Elvick_ said:

When you loot danger room scenarios try one that has wealthy enemies as a modifier. So much money drops that the screen freezes for a second. By the time it was over I looted 100k. I have two more in my inventory which I'll be using shortly.

17 hours ago, Valde_zerocool said:

When you loot danger room scenarios try one that has wealthy enemies as a modifier. So much money drops that the screen freezes for a second. By the time it was over I looted 100k. I have two more in my inventory which I'll be using shortly.

Doesn't matter I already got it, and I'm far, far, far away from the last trophy anyway.

No one should worry about the credit trophy, you'll get it well before maxing a legendary. So going through any extra effort is a waste of time.

8 hours ago, PossiblyChuck said:

went to a different area and it still didnt pop for me... damn.

yeah, I've seen some say the same. So it doesn't appear they fixed all the problems related to it. Guess it's a bigger/deeper issue than they realized and the fix doesn't truly fix it.