Far Cry 5 Announcement Trailer

Azaan60

Thanks for sharing.

Looks a lot more promising that the new Assassin's Creed. Primal didn't really have the usual Far Cry feeling for me because it was set too far back in time and some signature Far Cry things were missing, but this looks kinda cool (the little things that are known so for).

4 hours ago, Azaan60 said:

So 2 days ago a guy on Reddit leaked some info about Far Cry 5. He said the game is going to be set in modern day, rural Montana. Where the main character is going to be fighting a religious cult. Seems as though he was correct. 

I swear Ubisoft is the leakiest game company around. These have to be all controlled leaks by them to generate hype for their upcoming games. Damn near every Ubi game in recent years gets some sort of info leaked, I refuse to believe it's not intentional anymore.

Also obligatory pissed comment on why it's not a new Blood Dragon game instead.

41 minutes ago, Death_Ninja said:

I swear Ubisoft is the leakiest game company around. These have to be all controlled leaks by them to generate hype for their upcoming games. Damn near every Ubi game in recent years gets some sort of info leaked, I refuse to believe it's not intentional anymore.

Also obligatory pissed comment on why it's not a new Blood Dragon game instead.

They take the piss out of themselves in watchdogs 2 about this situation lol. I guess at least that means they have a sense of humour about their own incompetence. 

Edited by turpinator1986

Far Cry 5 I will deffo get this game, I like the other series from it. I don't care if it's another one. I just enjoying to travel around and shooting up. Far Cry Primal was really a fun game as well. This one will be on my wishlist.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

6 hours ago, HardXDXtraga said:

The question is, will it be better than Far Cry 3?

Well, considering Far Cry 3 really put this series on the map (so to speak) and so far is the benchmark for the series....probably not. LOL But hey!  Who knows?  We might be surprised.  It sure is an interesting setting, a different setting.  That's almost always a good thing.

I'm quite curious now for them to release a bit more about it. Even if it is more of the same with the FarCry series, at least what we are thinking the plot could revolve around would make it very interesting. Hopefully the final game turns out to be as good and interesting as these teasers imply it is