Red Dead Redemption 2 is set to launch Spring 2018!!

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans.

We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready. We are really excited to bring you more details about the game this summer. In the meantime, please enjoy this selection of new screenshots from the world of Red Dead Redemption 2. "

for more info , http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60210/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Is-Now-Coming-Spring-2018?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_term=newswire&utm_content=rdr2-05222017

HELL YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!

• Like 2

Totally hyped for RDR 2.  Honestly though, I hope they take their time.  

RDR online is a glitchy bad virus.  GTA V's trophies are buggier than hot wet marshland, and I want them to get this right.

Edited by B1rvine

40 minutes ago, Parker said:

d00445b4a48b2c0a2aa8beb8d6e0c9ff74e01ec6.jpg

fb251063185633d076705addacb36d6bbf9e8d7e.jpg

4cea5d512cd936e570ce17261a4b697b959b26a2.jpg

d0d67b9e853c2cebe6eb01a89cb524274fc949bc.jpg

ead1fdd384d1dc96107ef78f9397637efd3e9d4f.jpg

c6a4b95cdb837c0dcace6e17f986be52b8c9e968.jpg

f57f491f8dd4c91ba4a5266e4f55896ea750cf11.jpg

Goddamn those screenshots look amazing. I think I'm going to have to replay Redemption again.

Parker

Pretty soon we're going to have games that make Uncharted 4 and Horizon Zero Dawn look not as good in comparison.

2 minutes ago, Omar said:

Predictable as all hell hahahaha they do good in taking time to make it great, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait. Plus, it isn't like 2017 isn't stuffed enough as it is already xD 

Horizon Zero Dawn, Resident Evil 7, Persona 5, Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, Nier Automata, etc etc etc.

If God of War and Days Gone both release this year then we have had more than enough good contenders. If anything we were spoiled this year.

2 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Horizon Zero Dawn, Resident Evil 7, Persona 5, Yakuza 0, Gravity Rush 2, Nier Automata, etc etc etc.

If God of War and Days Gone both release this year then we have had more than enough good contenders. If anything we were spoiled this year.

Why stop there with the examples? You're forgetting about Ni-Oh, Tales of Berseria, Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Destiny 2, COD WWII, New Assassin's Creed.......the list is legitimately scary xD 

1 minute ago, Omar said:

Why stop there with the examples? You're forgetting about Ni-Oh, Tales of Berseria, Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Destiny 2, COD WWII, New Assassin's Creed.......the list is legitimately scary xD 

It's scary because it probably won't be until the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019 that I'll get around to some of these games.

I didn't even mention the remasters that will probably be coming as well.

And people wonder why their backlog is so big.

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

It's scary because it probably won't be until the end of 2018 or beginning of 2019 that I'll get around to some of these games.

I didn't even mention the remasters that will probably be coming as well.

And people wonder why their backlog is so big.

FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE. 

With that I am done LMAO

Just now, Omar said:

FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE. 

With that I am done LMAO

One Final Fantasy game a year or two years is more than enough for me.

I don't know how people can pour 200 - 400 hours into a Final Fantasy game.

That's not to mention The World of Final Fantasy in addition to Final Fantasy XV released last year.

----

Going back to topic, I sincerely hope Red Dead Redemption 2 is going to have more stable multiplayer. The original had problems from day one with multiplayer.

Really ticked me off how hackers could freely jump onto matches and kill everyone in sight and have Rockstar do nothing about it. The multiplayer is a glitchy, garbled mess and hopefully with this current console generation Rockstar will have the means and resources to make the multiplayer a lot more exciting and reliable.

38 minutes ago, Omar said:

>Destiny 2

Made me laugh out loud, thanks.

"When it's done" is an acceptable timeframe for me when it comes to Rockstar. I trust in them. But I do wish companies wouldn't be so optimistic with announcing their launch dates only to delay it.

Then again, no release date has been named for Kingdom Hearts III and people are still bitching so I guess there really is no winning.

26 minutes ago, MeteorHawk said:

"When it's done" is an acceptable timeframe for me when it comes to Rockstar. I trust in them. But I do wish companies wouldn't be so optimistic with announcing their launch dates only to delay it.

Then again, no release date has been named for Kingdom Hearts III and people are still bitching so I guess there really is no winning.

Happened with Uncharted 4. Kept getting delayed and people got mad about it.

Can't please everyone, especially in today's world where even the most trivial of things is enough to get a good number of people riled up. 

Plenty of good new games out there. But I guess people want more.

• Like 1