MilanYildirim

Red Dead Redemption 2 is set to launch Spring 2018!!

34 posts in this topic

Greatness Awaits
Then again I never did expect it to come out this year.

RDR2 GOTY will likely be what gets me to buy another console (if anything does).  I'd expect at least one more delay after a hard date was set.

I'm still not okay with it being called Red Dead Redemption 2, ignoring Red Dead Revolver, while they could have called it Red Dead Revolution or something.

Still want this game so badly... Though it's good that they wait with releasing it until it is completely ready.

Things could be worse..........like them announcing it's canceled  :giggle:. So if it's delayed to improve issues then I'm all for it.

Edited by DF007gamer

They can take their time, it's Rockstar afterall. :D Can't wait for it to come out!

Delays, more often than not, are a great thing. If the studio needs more time to polish up the game, then you should be grateful and polish up your backlog while you wait. Gives me more time to go back to and finish up RDR. Some day.

Was this delay a surprise at all ? Rock* tend to delay their games everytime in order to give them the treatment they deserve and polish them with the vision they have to the final game . 

If more companies had this knid of attitude and work , gaming would be a much better media 😒

I really liked the first RDR, I hope this isnt going to be too similar to GTA V. That game had a good story but the free roam and multiplayer were soooo boring.