Unlimited Boss Fight Timers (PS4 Exploit)

bobjoehill

For this exploit to work, you'll need a way to suspend the Clicker Heroes application on your PlayStation. What I usually do is go to the desired boss level and turn farm mode off using L3 so you cannot progress past the boss fight. Within the first few seconds of the fight you should switch to another application that will allow you to suspend Clicker Heroes (I usually switch to Spotify, but I think it may work with Netflix as well). What I believe happens is the boss fight timer is suspended, but your progress is not, so your heroes can still damage the boss for the amount of time the game is suspended. If the boss has 100,000 health and you have 10 idle DPS, you will have to remain in the application (Spotify) for 10,000 seconds (around 3 hours!) to complete the boss fight. This is not a super useful exploit, I personally use it to collect those last few hero souls from bosses I can't normally defeat, but if you find something better to do with it, let me know!

Hey,

thanks for the tip but you can have it much easier! Just go into the boss level and set your PS4 Date to anything in the future. It will just simulate the passing time for that level. You dont get billions of gold but you will instantly kill any Boss-Level or even normal levels. I skipped the last 2000 Levels like that. If you have all Skill Ancients you combine that with using all skills everytime you jump ahead in time.

Sorry for my english but i hope you understand