pls help about unit 13! pls!

Ninjaz_88

i got a very serious problem! i got a vita unit 13 game, i killed the hvt(Wizard) before n i suppose to have the 'witchiker' trophy. but after i killed him, the trophy doesn't pop out! i thought i was just something wrong n i tried to play this level again just now! then, the trophy doesn't pop out...again!! why is this keep on happening? pls help!

okay, I looked at your trophy problem and it seems to have no known glitches , have you tried changing people/classes and then complete the mission? if nothing, try restarting your vita?, other than that I don't know what to recommend , if I do find out what it is, I will tell you :).

also I never played the game, just doing some research.

Wow....I wish I could help. I played this game, loved it and platinumed it, and found no glitches at all. You might be in trouble as Zipper closed and I don't think anyone will patch this game, especially since so few people have had glitches. You could try the game's forums, maybe there could be something helpful there!

aww man, i thought u could help. anyway, thanks for reply.

New update: i tried to watch the credits in unit 13 game i thought the 'extra credit(s)' trophy would pop out. but it didn't. so i think i had problems on earning every trophy, y? pls help.

Edited by Ninjaz_88