Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DrakeHellsing

200 hit combo question

11 posts in this topic

For those that have done this, is there an actual easy place to get it done? Preferably with those enemies that have a shield around them (and on one plain, not two you know, where I can't do anything about blacked out enemies).  I mean I can go into the mines and there is the second long fight where two big guys (not giants, sword and shield skeletons) show up and are shielded in an aura... would they do fine?

Yeah, that's why I was asking about it for both trophy reasons and challenge reasons.  I do wonder if I can get it done whenever and it will count as being done for the challenge though?

PS3 version here, but i guess its the same (plus its 300 hits on PS3 :D )

Went into desert in the tunnels underneath the surface, there are a few spots around the savepoint in the middle of the map,

Where you get one slow enemy with a red shield which can be pushed against a wall

Just mash :square: on him and boom.

8 minutes ago, Dycloide said:

PS3 version here, but i guess its the same (plus its 300 hits on PS3 :D )

Went into desert in the tunnels underneath the surface, there are a few spots around the savepoint in the middle of the map,

Where you get one slow enemy with a red shield which can be pushed against a wall

Just mash :square: on him and boom.

I'll keep that one in mind for sure, hopefully an enemy like that shows up for me... so long as it's a respawning enemy, will make things easier for sure.

28 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

I do wonder if I can get it done whenever and it will count as being done for the challenge though?

No, for the challenge you have to do it in that particular room.

Did you watch the video follow the link and watch the video? It's pretty easy.

Just now, soniq said:

No, for the challenge you have to do it in that particular room.

Did you watch the video follow the link and watch the video? It's pretty easy.

Not yet, since I'm not up to the area yet.  Was only asking if I could get it done whenever is all, but seeing as how I have to do it in that area... that's going to be interesting.  I'll keep that costume in mind for when I go for it and hopefully I can whenever I get there :D

Yes, you can do the challenge whenever you want. It's located at El Infierno as well as 16 other challenges which you need to complete for a trophy.

Edited by gerboize

10 hours ago, gerboize said:

Yes, you can do the challenge whenever you want. It's located at El Infierno as well as 16 other challenges which you need to complete for a trophy.

So, I don't need to get it done in that one room? So long as I get the trophy for 200 hits, the game will acknowledge the challenge as completed? Just wanting to understand that one a bit more easily is all.  Only cause one person is saying one thing and then you're saying something else xD

You have to do it in that room. There's a building at El Infierno with 17 different rooms, each room containing one challenge for you to complete.

4 hours ago, gerboize said:

You have to do it in that room. There's a building at El Infierno with 17 different rooms, each room containing one challenge for you to complete.

Ah, thank for for clearing it up that much more.  Since I'm playing as Tostada, I'll grab the Juan costume for her when I go and attempt it, since I hear it weakens my throws as well.