Save Issues

ThaRular

On 23/05/2017 at 10:39 AM, ThaRular said:

i stop playing until then. it does not work to save the file on usb. cause it destroys save the moment you head back to main menu or close the game and you can only upload afterwards.

Yeah I found that out today; after the third trial I was set back a couple of levels I wouldn't of realised if I hadn't of brought a new weapon just before. Turned out I had to do the last mission again as well, did the whole thing again plus the trial and back again to level 27 from 29. Sorted it out though just did them in a different order and back to where I was only lost about a hour.

to be on the safe side I'll wait a while till it get sorted as I don't want it to taint this great game again

Hey guys, I wanted to inform all of you that two patches for Shadow Warrior 2 dropped yesterday. The first patch is to fix some bugs and glitches, and the second one addresses the notorious save issue. Just wanted you guys to know, spread the word that Lo Wang is back!!!

Edited by BODYbuildngGAM3R
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BODYbuildngGAM3R said:

Hey guys, I wanted to inform all of you that two patches for Shadow Warrior 2 dropped yesterday. The first patch is to fix some bugs and glitches, and the second one addresses the notorious save issue. Just wanted you guys to know, spread the word that Lo Wang is back!!!

its great to be able to get back into this