Dragon's Dogma coming to PS4 and Xbox one

I originally played this back on 360 and I really enjoyed it. The combat is fantastic. I love its unforgiving nature and how it doesn't hold your hand. It's kind of like the Dark Souls of open world RPG's. I never did get around to finishing the story. That was definitely the weakest part of the game. Still really fun though.

I bought it on PS3 a few years back but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. I'm glad they decided to bring it over to PS4. I'll probably buy this at some point instead of starting it on PS3. I just hope it isn't a lazy port.

Definitely had fun playing this game when I used to have a 360. I also have it for the PS3 as well, but I didn't play as much since I've already beat the game on the 360 version years ago. So I might consider of buying it when the time comes, but it's not guaranteed. 

2 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

I hope they improve the story, that was really shitty and vague.

Yeah, I loved the world, quests and gameplay but the story, especially the ending sucked. Either way I'll be getting it. Maybe you can borrow my pawn next time. ?

11 minutes ago, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Yeah, I loved the world, quests and gameplay but the story, especially the ending sucked. Either way I'll be getting it. Maybe you can borrow my pawn next time. 1f606.png

I agree, the story had a lot of potential, shame it wasn't fleshed out. 

I won't be getting the remaster if it's completely the same as the PS3 version though. Spent 200+ hours in Dark Arisen, so don't feel like buying an identical game again.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

It is a great game, even with some things needing improved, but I'd much rather see a proper sequel, not even more remasters from Capcom, in fact, how about re-imagining Dino Crisis, or Chaos Legion or give us a Monster Hunter game for once!!   Even better Capcom, how about some new ip's.

5 minutes ago, RedMustang72 said:

It is a great game, even with some things needing improved, but I'd much rather see a proper sequel, not even more remasters from Capcom, in fact, how about re-imagining Dino Crisis, or Chaos Legion or give us a Monster Hunter game for once!!   Even better Capcom, how about some new ip's.

If this remaster sells well, you can bet that will only accelerate Capcom's plans to release DDO outside of Japan, and possibly even do DD2.

Just now, Valyrious said:

If this remaster sells well, you can bet that will only accelerate Capcom's plans to release DDO outside of Japan, and possibly even do DD2.

True, but should Capcom be needing a remaster to 'sell well' in order to make more games?   At least Dino Crisis or it's like would be a wow moment for many, a return of Monster Hunter would floor me...I'd be playing nothing but MH.  lol    DDA is great, I loved it, but so many remasters from Capcom seemingly, the last time they made any notable new ip, iirc, was ^DD and Remember Me, both good games, but about 5 years ago.   How about some new ideas instead Capcom?   

I hope it does sell well, I don't mind remasters, just rather they made a new game without the conditions.