Dragon's Dogma coming to PS4 and Xbox one

On 5/23/2017 at 6:32 PM, Valyrious said:

Wolves hunt in packs, Arisen.

18620540_1537479039657698_46790341758071

18595313_1537479036324365_72815882032326

18620753_1537479042991031_42097302220963

18620983_1537479082991027_26925446483873

It bears the head of a cock! xDxDxDxDxDxD 

IMO one of the better looking PS3 games, and now it'll look even better on the PS4! :D

22 hours ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Ok, have fun.

I'm secretly hoping for an improved story and new trophies for the Dark Arisen content.

I think we'll get more trophies this time, check out the link below!

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/367500/achievements

It's all the achievements for the PC version! :D

• Like 1

Figured this was coming after the game came out on PC last year. All for it though. I have it on PS3 but I had a hard time getting into it, lots of muddy visuals and it had a weird motion blur that gave me headaches.

This version should be a lot better in that regard...I hope.

Edited by Death_Ninja

I really loved this game as well.  I wouldn't want to play it so soon as it wasn't too long ago that I did play it.  I'm glad I'll have the option though because I find myself thinking about this game from time to time.  Hopefully they work on framrate and some of the clunky visuals.  Other than that, I thought it did a great job gameplay wise.  Story will still be meh but whatevs.

• 1 month later...

Wow. This is great news. I thought that Dragon's Dogma was quite fun, and I did a lot of extra play in that game beyond the plat. I would be stoked to see those extra trophies for the Dark Arisen part of the game.

On 5/23/2017 at 7:50 AM, Dragon-Archon said:

I hope they improve the story, that was really shitty and vague.

I doubt that will happen, unfortunately. I still have no idea what the dogma of this stupid dragon was.

• 2 weeks later...

@Undead Wolf   Hopefully it's £15.99 like Revelations, I could live with that price if I decide to buy it.

@ihate_ray   Not particularly hard, just grindy.   I'm not sure what the PS4 trophy set will be, PS3/PC equivalent, but I can't imagine any extras would be too much hassle.   It's great fun, though there is a lot of fair criticism levelled at it, and if it's anywhere near the above price then I'd say it's good value too.

7 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

That would be nice. I'd like it if we got physical copies too, but I haven't heard anything about that.

There's physical copies of Revelations for PS4, according to Amazon, and there is a 'currently unavailable' DD PS4 entry too (physical), but I've no idea what that means, perhaps nearer the time we'll see the physical option?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/05/2017 at 4:18 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

I agree, the story had a lot of potential, shame it wasn't fleshed out. 

I won't be getting the remaster if it's completely the same as the PS3 version though. Spent 200+ hours in Dark Arisen, so don't feel like buying an identical game again.

There will probably be trophies tied to the DLC portion of the game this time around I think. 

• Like 1

On 29/8/2017 at 6:36 PM, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

There will probably be trophies tied to the DLC portion of the game this time around I think. 

I really hope so, but Im going to buy it anyway. Damn I love this game, I played it for more than 300 hours. I really dont mind grinding all the way up to lvl 200 again.