What, this game will come to PS4?

I've played a little of it on mobile, it's a fun little game.

The trophies seems very doable, but some seems a bit luck based, they might be boostable though.

And no bronze trophies :jaymon:

Edited by OJ9999vr

I've refused to watch videos on this game, because to me, just the idea of the game sounds about as stupid as can be, proof that indeed, anyone can make a game about anything and have it published, no matter how stupid it can be.

So no, I don't think I will be playing this.

I have seen some gameplay of the Steam version, I actually liked what I saw and I might get it when it's on a good sales or a deal.

the game got some good reference of previous and modern gaming, someone have posted a screen shot on steam where he/she build a joke saying " you and your beloved aunt have pre-ordered no man's sky"

I just hope it will run without bugs and glitches or a buggy trophies.

6 hours ago, Kubanga said:

I watched a youtuber play this on pc a few montgs ago, it seems like it would be pretty good fun if its 9.99 or under.

It shouldn't be too expensive if the Steam price is any indication, I think I only paid about $5 US for it on Steam.

Have this on iPad and it is a lot of fun. Play it with my girlfriend every so often, and we're always laughing throughout. It really makes for a fun little party game, and I'm glad it's coming to PS4.

If it includes the online multiplayer from the iOS versiom, be prepared to deal with a lot of rage quitters.

On 2017/05/23 at 6:36 PM, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

comparing this with my name is mayo is quite honestly a bit idiotic

Having not seen anything about it I can't even say I agree with myself.

That's what depression does to someone. Emotions get in the way of logic

I was wondering if I should put this on my list. Is there any necessary multi-player? I saw that it has multi-player options. If I got this, I'd only have to pay a little bit out of my bank card for it and I have only $20 in my bank account until Friday.

Edited by MidnightCJ

Everything can be done single player it would seem... was a bit worried about the tourney.. turned out its just 5 battles in a row vs cpu... funny game for 3.19 although the phrase trophies are a bit of a pain... I did a local multiplayer and just used empty isults until I got the right combos... Satan trophy will be a grind... as I played for quite a while yesterday and Satan came up half dozen times tops 

On 23-5-2017 at 6:05 PM, Mcbeanstr said:

Judging by the list I can tell this is garbage

You generated that insult while playing the game, didn't you? Honest, now.

Just watched a bit of gameplay and I'm very disappointed. Think I expected some spinoff of the The Secret Of Monkey Island swordplay fighting but the insults in this generator game aren't nearly as funny. And seeing how much they managed to refer to Monthy Python in the trophy names, one would think the insults in the game would manage to be funny as well.

... Then again, obviously quoting Monthy Python goes against the very nature of the Monty Python comedy, so I guess quoting so much of Monthy Python in such a little bit of space is saying enough about the creativity that went into this game.

Edited by BillyHorrible