Possible trophy loss with ps4 ?

JasonFlexx

On a side note, I hope the PS4 adds actual awards for trophies like the Xbox does. How cool would it be to get a ton of trophies and redeem points for themes or avatars etc.

We've got the "free" network, so as it's working now we get PS+ stuff, and various games that award you avatars/themes ect.

They P2P, so they get some sort of redemption for their forced spending.

[rant]Besides, having account's with active "credit" is a huge security risk.

I've seen countless Live accounts b&d from being exploited for the points.

It's all a big mess they are never going to admit.[/rant] :P

We've got the "free" network, so as it's working now we get PS+ stuff, and various games that award you avatars/themes ect.

They P2P, so they get some sort of redemption for their forced spending.

[rant]Besides, having account's with active "credit" is a huge security risk.

I've seen countless Live accounts b&d from being exploited for the points.

It's all a big mess they are never going to admit.[/rant] :P

True, but maybe developers could be encouraged to give free themes and avatars if you get certain platinums or trophies in their games. Some games give PS Home rewards.

Eh. Even after the release of the PS4, I'll most likely wait a year or two before picking it up. I'm not worried about it not having trophy support though, not a big deal. I'll be keeping my PS3.

Exactly this. First gen consoles always have bugs/issues. I'm going to do the exact same thing I did with my PS3, wait a year or two for them to work out the issues. Makes the life of my PS3 longer :pimp:

• 1 month later...

The PSN will have your trophies for PS 4. It will say PS 3, PS 4/Orbis/What Ever The Name is, and PS Vita trophies just like right now on both PS 3 and PS Vita with the trophies. Just that online you'll see all of em while offline ONLY the system your on IE PS 3 trophies offline will only see that. Still our trophies will not go away and with the recent level increases we been seeing lately they are here to stay. Don't worry about trophies just gain many as you can on the PS 3 before the new console.