Overwatch game of the year edition trophy list

makka77pakka

Hi I had Overwatch origins edition but traded it in some time ago, 16% of trophies done only. Now there is Overwatch game of the year edition on psn, if I would get it Would it create a separate trophy list like in witcher3 or would it be same trophy list? Thank you

Most likely they will share the same trophy list. The additional heroes that were added to the game after it was released are free anyway. The only difference between the Origins and GOTY edition is that the GOTY comes with 10 loot boxes, which is not worth a repurchase of the game. You probably should buy a used copy if you plan on picking it up again.

Edited by BlueDragonRR

28 minutes ago, elToon85 said:

i really want to buy the digital version, but I already have the platinum - can anyone else confirm that the trophy lists are the same?

It's definitely just one list. If you head over to the "games" section and search for Overwatch you'll only see 1 result.

It doesn't matter if you get Origins or GOTY editions, it's the exact game and trophy list. The only difference is that with GOTY Edition, you get every previous Origins Edition goodies and 10 bonus lootboxes.

So keep your precious money for something else than buying the game twice. ;)

Edited by Maxie the Mouse