Friday the 13: The Game Trophy Thoughts

Honestly this is exactly the kinda trophy list I wanted. It's going to be a blast putting in tons of hours going for the platinum! This game looks amazing can't wait for Friday! And anyone that wants to play together send some friend requests. I'm sure it's more fun with friends than randoms lol

Edited by rolltideroll157

1000 matches as jason? grindy is pretty understatment.  Cant remember but i thing you have around 6-8 player , and one get randomly choosen as jason.  A round takes 10-20 minutes (under 10min if one side is good and fast) ..... So make the math . Lets say 6 player .... so 1/6 chance turn into jason ... 10 min match , approx 1 jason match every hour. Makes over 1000 h playing .

Not sure if you can boost it or decide to turn into jason , i only saw some Pc beta streams.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Xionx said:

Not sure if you can boost it or decide to turn into jason , i only saw some Pc beta streams.

If it doesn't count in private then I don't think more than a couple people will reasonably get this plat. 2000k matches minimum, likely multiple times that unless you can choose to opt in on one team or the other. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Do you two work for the devs or something? This is an awful looking list. Just a grindathon. 2000+ matches? Yeah, no.

No, i love Jason. Friday the 13th movies is my favorite movie franchise of all time. I will play the heck out of this game like no other. I've been waiting for years ever since I came across the kickstarter.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Do you two work for the devs or something? This is an awful looking list. Just a grindathon. 2000+ matches? Yeah, no.

Because we are looking forward to putting in a ton of hours into a game we are looking forward to equals us working for the developers? Lol no I'm a huge Jason fan and this game looks like it's going to be a blast to play so that's the reason I'm glad it has a grindy but easy trophy list

40 minutes ago, Cham713HTown said:

OMG. So glad this list is grindy cause I'm going to put my life into this game. I've been waiting so long. 

Your guys thoughts. I personally like the grind and nothing seems too hard, just play the game and have fun and they will come.

I didnt re order this and gamestop says they wont carry it, anyone know how i can get a copy?

7 minutes ago, Stargazer2600 said:

I didnt re order this and gamestop says they wont carry it, anyone know how i can get a copy?

as far as I know this game was never available to preorder for a physical copy outside of kickstarter and their site which is over with. Digital will be available on release, can't preload it cause MS and Sony wanted them to delay in order for that to happen and they said no.

http://f13game.com/faq/

I think physical copies might just show up in stores and online on launch but not sure. Digital will be $40 though while physical is $60.

Edited by Cham713HTown

1 minute ago, balotelli_boy45 said:

Is this game online only 

they plan on adding single player. The second part says no online connection needed but not sure if that's apart of the update or comes with at launch so might not be online only at launch.

Does the game have single player?

The game will include single player, however it will come as an update in Summer 2017. We originally started as a multiplayer only game but were able to secure additional funding to expand the game.  Single player will consist of objective-based missions where you take control of Jason. You’ll get to see missions that will remind you of the movies, as well as entirely new scenarios to sink your machete into!

We will also include offline counselor bots that you’ll be able to fight against without needing an online connection!

Edited by Cham713HTown

I am worried about server life, how long they can keep servers up is a thing for me and I have seen how some players who play counslers can get by jason since a music plays which tips them off. Still, maybe its not as bad as i think. I still want to play this game and the trophies look very doable. Guess we can only wait and see

I thought this looked interesting, but that trophy list makes even Final Fantasy XIV's trophy list look quick and easy, and that's a typical MMO grind-fest list. I might hold off on it now, as it would get very repetitive. I predict this platinum being Ultra Rare for quite some time after release, maybe staying below 1% for a few months at least.

Edited by Lady Blanc

I wasn't counting on those big grind trophies (play as X 1000 times). The problem I see is some people will rage quit when they don't get Jason, be it trophy hunters or non-trophy hunters (because they want to kill people), since it's a random who gets to play as him. Another might be the Tommy ones, as Tommy isn't chosen by a player, he's called in, then a random dead player gets to use him.