Trophy Thoughts

Worst and most retarded trophy list for a PVP focused game ever for me. Not even going to bother with it >_>. Course this is not me saying the trophy list is why i'm avoiding the game but rather that the game looks cheap and horridly balanced to begin with. But the list just kind seals the games fate for me.

Seriously, if you assume 10-15 minutes per match, which seems accurate based on what I've seen, that's 333 - 500 hours of playing. That's pretty optimistic for an asymmetrical multiplayer game, a genre that hasn't had a lot of success keeping a player base. 

10 hours ago, tagiXD said:

Looks very grindy mh...

With this list, the producer will loose all the platinum hunters out there.

You sure about that? I dont care if it takes 10 000 h, ill still get this plat without boost. Another prob under 1% Ultra rare, which i am very exited about to get. 

Play 1000 multiplayer matches as Jason.
Kill 1313 counselors.

Considering that the chances of you being Jason is 1 in about 4 to 6 depending on number of players. You're probably looking at about 6000 multiplayer games online maybe more, if it doesn't register as you choosing until the end of a match. Then wow, this is going to be a very frustrating platinum. Killing 1313 counselors means that when you are Jason, on average you need to get 1 or 2 kills each time. If you game DOES register you choosing Jason, then wow, it's going to suck, game starts, player playing as Jason might drop out immediately so they can find a new game to be Jason again.

Will be interesting to see how the game counts as being someone, how many people are just going to keep dropping out immediately if they aren't Jason? When the game popularity dies down and you can't get into a match easily, or the online is laggy and terrible? The trophies could actually ruin this game.

If you're a trophy hunter, this game could ruin your experience of the game in general. Depending on how good the online is and reliability, maybe 500 to 1000 hours for Platinum? This will take a LOT OF TIME. Even if you're gonna grind with 3 to 4 friends. A game more grindy than Earth Defense Force perhaps, time will tell.

[edit]

Ok, this trophy

It's Friday the 13th
Play 1 multiplayer match as Jason.

If it pops the moment you become Jason and before you start the match, that's gonna be evidence. Where this trophy pops is where the tally gets totalled. I have this feeling that if the player who is Jason quits, due to the nature of the game, that will probably end the current online game. Will Jason become a CPU bot? I doubt it, or maybe it's instant win for the other team? Either way it feels like a lot of obvious cheating or trophy boosting will ruin the online experience of this game. 100 times, yeah, but 1000?!? One game lasts 5-15 minutes right?

Edited by enaysoft

I'm going to pass on this game wish this game didn't have online trophies maybe single player only would have been a better option for this game. I think after 200 games the novelty will wear off but I wouldn't play 1000 games that's way to much it should have been set to 250 matches max 

Did I get something wrong or is it not "just" 1000 matches but 2000?

Trophy regarded I'm definitely out here. There's no chance to have fun for 1000 or even 2000 matches in this game and I'm 100% sure, that you will have a lot of problems to find quick matches in a few weeks (Evolve somebody?).

Edited by Silencer0004

8 minutes ago, ryankamal1998 said:

Hold up is this MP only? 2,000 matches which are roughly 10 mins long and 1,000 of them need to be with Jason which you're not even guaranteed to get. Then there's 1313 counsellor kills. Damnn..

the trophies are mp only but they are going release single player later on down the road maybe that will have trophies 

On 25.5.2017 at 5:04 AM, DividedByMankind said:

You sure about that? I dont care if it takes 10 000 h, ill still get this plat without boost. Another prob under 1% Ultra rare, which i am very exited about to get. 

Maybe it was a little bit exaggerated.:D

That will be definitely a rare platinum. ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...