linkdevivo

Ventus Radiant Garden GLITCH?

13 posts in this topic

So i beat the game with all three characters, plus the final and secret episodes. But the combat lv for radiant garden didn't go up to 9 for ventus, its stuck at 6. This didn't happen with terra. Am i doing something wrong? it's a pain to grind for levels and commands on combat level 6, just a waste of time. anybody know what's up?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sounds odd. Have you tried replaying the last boss on Ventus' story and making another clear game file? That might solve the issue.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, evilartifact said:

That sounds odd. Have you tried replaying the last boss on Ventus' story and making another clear game file? That might solve the issue.

 

thanks for the reply. no, I played on critical and it was a bit hard to beat, wish to level up a bit more for the final vanitas fight. Anyways, i've been reading up on the issue and i found on a competing site that apparently if you don't beat the game Terra, Ventus and Aqua (in that order) then this can sometimes happen with either terra or ventus. This sucks man. Anybody have the same issue? if so how do you fix it? don't want to beat the game again with all characters

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you done much with Ventus, like in mini-games, or did you just go through the story on Critical? If it's the latter, might be worth your while replaying Ventus' story on a lower difficulty. If you skip all the cutscenes you can be done in 2-4 hours, depending on how much time you take to prepare with levelling and abilities and such. When I was speeding through the story on Critical with Ventus, I was done in just under 4 hours. Just thought I would suggest it, but I would doubt you would need to do all the characters again, just Ventus.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, evilartifact said:

Have you done much with Ventus, like in mini-games, or did you just go through the story on Critical? If it's the latter, might be worth your while replaying Ventus' story on a lower difficulty. If you skip all the cutscenes you can be done in 2-4 hours, depending on how much time you take to prepare with levelling and abilities and such. When I was speeding through the story on Critical with Ventus, I was done in just under 4 hours. Just thought I would suggest it, but I would doubt you would need to do all the characters again, just Ventus.

 

Actually, i just played the story not even the arena, but i've done a bit since like stickers, treasures, some commands, almost all the finish commands, etc. the problem is that not only did the combat level stay the same but the moogle shop isn't at the top level either so even though i have 1 mega flare I can't buy another or any of the top commands for that matter, this will significantly make my time to play longer as I have to level up commands with lower enemies and can't buy the top ones. Ether way I prefer to do that than another playthrough and it be in vain. If it's 100% sure that this would fix I'd do it. But 4 more hours on a "what if" scenario, not gonna take the risk.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, linkdevivo said:

 

Actually, i just played the story not even the arena, but i've done a bit since like stickers, treasures, some commands, almost all the finish commands, etc. the problem is that not only did the combat level stay the same but the moogle shop isn't at the top level either so even though i have 1 mega flare I can't buy another or any of the top commands for that matter, this will significantly make my time to play longer as I have to level up commands with lower enemies and can't buy the top ones. Ether way I prefer to do that than another playthrough and it be in vain. If it's 100% sure that this would fix I'd do it. But 4 more hours on a "what if" scenario, not gonna take the risk.

 

Ah ok dude, I understand, just thought I would suggest it. Good luck with your platinum, and kudos if you finish Ventus with this handicap!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks bro, it would be my second BBS plat as i did it on ps3, too. Though i'm a bit kingdom hearts oversaturated as I bought 2.8 and 1.5+2.5 together and have gotten all plats again. haha want to get it over now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/23/2017 at 9:31 PM, linkdevivo said:

 

thanks for the reply. no, I played on critical and it was a bit hard to beat, wish to level up a bit more for the final vanitas fight. Anyways, i've been reading up on the issue and i found on a competing site that apparently if you don't beat the game Terra, Ventus and Aqua (in that order) then this can sometimes happen with either terra or ventus. This sucks man. Anybody have the same issue? if so how do you fix it? don't want to beat the game again with all characters

 

I've never heard of this happening, but you're best bet is really just to beat the game again, or even beat the Final Episode again if that doesn't work.

But if you just want to level, it's way easier to either abuse EXP Walker by either walking around in the arena (or mashing jump as each jump counts as a step) or just grind in the Arena.

 

You could also just start another file on Beginner mode. You can beat a single character's story in about 2-3 hours when you skip the cutscenes. So, while it may be annoying, it'll be way easier in the long run than trying to deal with this.

 

EDIT:

Same thing just happened to me on my Aqua playthrough. I was going through the worlds getting stickers and chests, and once I hit Neverland, everything went down. It's not a huge deal to me, because of what I said above, but just so people are aware, this is what happened to me.

Edited by ExHaseo
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody know about this yet?

Edited by linkdevivo
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, linkdevivo said:

nobody know about this yet?

I think I might have had a similar problem on awhile back although I'm not sure how I fixed it. Do you have any extra non-critical save files? I feel like that may have been a problem for me. 

I'll copy-paste from part of a Neoseeker post I found in another thread. 

"1. Collect all Xehanort reports, so Terra should do Mirage Arena before beating Xehanort.
2. Beat the final bosses with TAV.
3. Do NOT touch any of your saves after you've beaten the game. Don't reload it for anything.
4. Complete FE.
5. Now, load your Terra's save and see in the increase in battle level, which should have increased. Save that file. Do the same for Ventus.

They also say to remove all unwanted saves if you are not using them. Back it up on your pc if you might use them later on.

The trigger here is the creation of MF. If you acidentally reload your save before doing the Final Episode, your save gets glitched and doesn't get the increase in battle levels. Anyway, refer to that link for more information.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943347-kingdom-hearts-birth-by-sleep/56472245?page=37"

-Ultravegeta, Neoseeker

Edited by TheAveryChu
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok it's like this, the glitch is not that the levels didn't go up, it's actually the levels GOING UP.

 

The only characters that is supposed to get a level up is Aqua, but not on her main file, but instead on the Final Episode, and because of this Aqua WILL NEVER get a level up glitch on her main file. Terra and Ven MIGHT have the glitch happened to them, sometimes it will be up to 9 for Radiant Garden, sometimes to 10, it's random which one will get which boost, or even if they'll get them at all.

 

Also no one knows what exactly causes the glitch, some say you have to finish each character file and don't ever reload the final save until you unlock Final Episode, but I've had the glitch happened to me as soon as I finished a character's main file.

 

There's no garanties neither that the glitch will happen on a brand new file so it's not worthy doing that, just level up in Neverland instead, it's not ideal, but it's doable.

Edited by Devil_Spooky
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.