Trophy thoughts about RiME on PS4?

30 Year Old Boomer

is that Racing trophy is about speed running the game?

ugh.... as much as I don't complain much about any kind of trophy "that is not online only" but I really start to hate it when the devs ask you to beat their games as fast as possible.

even though I like watching speed run videos, but doing it myself is never felt as fun as watching them, I mean what's the hurry?

Edited by yellowwindow7

13 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

ugh.... as much as I don't complain much about any kind of trophy "that is not online only" but I really start to hate it when the devs ask you to beat their games as fast as possible.

even though I like watching speed run videos, but doing it myself is never felt as fun as watching them, I mean what's the hurry?

From the sounds of it, I don't think it's a speed run for the whole game. There's probably an enemy or creature called a Sentinel that you have to race or be quicker than at a specific story moment.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, yellowwindow7 said:

I honestly don't know, it seems more akin to a certain section of a game as it just mentions Sentinels and not beating the game. Could be a portion of the game.

I agree with you, I would much rather just play the game at my pace rather than go through it fast for a trophy. However, if it's just for a certain section in the game, I don't mind that much.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

You can be like me and just play through the game once, fully enjoying it blind and then actually speedrunning it. Revolutionary idea, je sais.

In my opinion, it looks too easy like many of the newer trophy lists. 

Edited by FOX
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Stuart Pot said:

I honestly don't know, it seems more akin to a certain section of a game as it just mentions Sentinels and not beating the game. Could be a portion of the game.

I agree with you, I would much rather just play the game at my pace rather than go through it fast for a trophy. However, if it's just for a certain section in the game, I don't mind that much.

8 hours ago, MythRaider1994 said:

From the sounds of it, I don't think it's a speed run for the whole game. There's probably an enemy or creature called a Sentinel that you have to race or be quicker than at a specific story moment.

8 hours ago, yellowwindow7 said:

This is trophy image:

32L05624d.png

And this is screenshot from one of YouTube gameplay videos:

bfed112acead4be4b633d9d3460ae526.png

So i think i found what "sentinel" is... =)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Stuart Pot said:

I really hope this is the case of the trophy nothing more.

this game have kinda catches my attention since the days I still didn't have a ps4 yet, and got excited about it even more after hearing that they got rid of an online portion of it during the development when Sony have funded the studio for a ps4 version.

• 2 weeks later...