The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

We already have a "Last Movie You Saw?" thread, but it does not cover TV shows. I personally watch more shows than I do movies. So for those that watch more shows than movies or watch both, there is this thread. There really is no need for further explanantion as everyone knows how this works. Carry on!

• Like 4

The latest show I watched was Star Wars The Clone Wars Season 3 Episode 20. Man that show is really good. Nobody that loves Star Wars should dismiss it as a kid's show. It really is high-quality and highly entertaining. Also, some episodes are so dark, I would not let my future kids watch it! lol George Lucas is also heavily behind its storylines (yes, that may be a turn-off for some, but I like the changes he made in the movies....blasphemy I know).

starwarscharacter.jpg

Edited by DanielVT
  • Like 1

Oh damn, I meant to put The Warriors in the 'Last Movie' thread.

I've been watching Malcom in the Middle, now that I can catch them all on Netflix :yay:

Sorry to confuse you. I made the title similar on purpose as this is sort of a sequel to the "Last Movie You Saw?" thread. :D

Edited by DanielVT
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A Town Called Eureka - Pilot - 8/10

When I first watch this tv series on tv I missed this episode. Watching it on DVD now so its all good, this episode is great, the storyline and characters are all memorable, later on I the series you become attached to some of the characters no matter how small a part they play in the series.