The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

Iron Fist, not as bad as those critics were making it out to be and better than Luke Cage at least. I feel like the main problems were with generally bad fight scenes and the actor for Danny Rand doing a terrible job. I found the rest of the cast to do a pretty good job, especially Ward Meachum, Harold Meachum and Colleen Wing. Very excited for the Defenders.

say-yes-to-the-dress-350x230__121206163638.jpg

Decided to pay attention to the dress prices as practice for translating numbers from English to Japanese, and OMG these prices are ridiculously high (some of the designs I didn't even like as well). The highest price I think I saw was $12,900. That said, there are probably dresses that are seen on that show that are even more expensive.

Interesting thing to note is that I was watching this while I was at my grandmother's house. And the network was currently set under a kid-friendly filter as my 1 and 3 year-old cousins were there as well. I kept flipping through the channels to see what the filter had. Consisted of the usual: Disney, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon. And then, all of a sudden - BOOM, TLC of all things! And so I ended up watching this.