The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

16143639_859398437496079_2963832611971480462_o-640x213.png?v=1491322304

hmmm.. somehow unsure what to feel about season 2 announcement. I am somehow satisfied if they ended it with an open ending but at the same time I am pretty curious and interested to know what season 2 will bring.

• Like 1

Supernatural Season 12 episodes 22 and 23.

WORST Finale ever!!!

Spoiler

WTF!? They killed Castiel and Crowley!?

They were the reason i kept watching this...Season 13 is going to suck hard without them...

Crowley killed himself...really? I wasn't expecting that...

I'm sad now. ?

Im catching up on season 3 of Better Call Saul.  Seriously, how do they come up with this stuff?  Good series if you havent watched.  The story line with the daughter in law/gdaughter are a bit slow, but they hardly show up any more.  Season 3 leaves you eager for more after every episode.  I am not looking forward to a year break.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the latest Doctor Who episode yesterday (Season 10, Episode 10: "The Eaters of Light").

A decent enough episode, although there is something lacking about this season... the only episodes that really entertained me like Doctor Who usually does were the two before this one. All other episodes were enjoyable enough, but I don't know, I just don't find myself as excited as before (Maybe it's just me? Who knows). I do like it better than Season 8, though, and I really like Peter Capaldi as the Doctor.

On 2017-6-7 at 5:53 PM, dmsleight said:

Im catching up on season 3 of Better Call Saul.  Seriously, how do they come up with this stuff?

I'm inclined to agree. First with Breaking Bad, now this, Vince Gilligan, Peter Gould and the creative team are really some of the best in the business. Season 3 is phenomenal.

Edited by Playsonic2
Tense oversight