The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

On 6/19/2017 at 0:14 AM, Playsonic2 said:

I'm inclined to agree. First with Breaking Bad, now this, Vince Gilligan, Peter Gould and the creative team are really some of the best in the business. Season 3 is phenomenal.

Chuck's disease is way out of left field and terribly interesting.  Episode 3-5 is the pinnacle of the series.

I just finished season 4 of silicon valley.  I really enjoyed the first 3 seasons and it can be a good show for business entrepreneurs, but really, every episode has the same underlying plot and each season follows the same pattern.  You know that

Spoiler

every success ends up being a failure and every failure turns into a great success, and the antagonists will appear to have the upper hand and then fail by ineptitude.  Really everything revolves around arrogant ineptitude and blind stupid luck.  the season finally will inevitably end with a an amazing turn around from a completely dire and insurmountable situation.

Gilfoil was the most interesting character before, but all of the characters, especially him, were duller in season 4.  I never cared for Bachman.  He is wholly obscene, and usually not funny.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, dmsleight said:

I read this show can be very slow.  But you recommend it?  The premise is interesting.

Season 1 was slow, it kinda picks up in season 2. They've left a massive cliffhanger in season 2 as well, I would personally recommend it. 

It is basically what the world would look like if Japan and the Axis won the world wars. 

If anything, I would binge watch it (did that for season 2 to catch up, and I wasn't disappointed) :)

Edited by Combatting
  • Like 1

Rick and Morty!

I am visiting my parents for the week and I've been playing it on the t.v. While secretly trying to get my dad into it. He loved futurama but he doesn't like it when people try to force him into things. So currently trying to do it subliminally! 

• Like 1