The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

I was recently in a car accident that was near fatal, my injuries are pretty severe and i cant game at this point

so ive binged watched sons of anarchy and breaking bad from start to finish, 2 amazing shows!! Sad to see they had to of finished, i could watch them forever but they had to have ended, that i understand

now im currently re-watching the entire walking dead series over, im at the end of season 4 at this point

im going to need something else to watch soon

any recommendations???

all i have is netflix and hulu

i got rid of cable tv last year

3 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

I was recently in a car accident that was near fatal, my injuries are pretty severe and i cant game at this point

so ive binged watched sons of anarchy and breaking bad from start to finish, 2 amazing shows!! Sad to see they had to of finished, i could watch them forever but they had to have ended, that i understand

now im currently re-watching the entire walking dead series over, im at the end of season 4 at this point

im going to need something else to watch soon

any recommendations???

all i have is netflix and hulu

i got rid of cable tv last year

Sorry to hear that, get better soon!

Netflix i can reccomend: Dexter, Narcos, those two you should love if you liked Breaking Bad and sons... Brooklyn nine o nine - comedy, if you like first episode watch eveything, if dont, then dont bother. House of cards political show, but good, try 2 episodes. Elementary and Sherlock holmes (there are the same heroes as Sherlock Holmes but diffrent shows) also try 1 or 2 episodes. Those are diffrent from Breaking Bad but i like them. Hanibal also is good, almost good as movie or sometimes better. I hope i helepd ;)

7 hours ago, A_KlR_A said:

Sorry to hear that, get better soon!

Netflix i can reccomend: Dexter, Narcos, those two you should love if you liked Breaking Bad and sons... Brooklyn nine o nine - comedy, if you like first episode watch eveything, if dont, then dont bother. House of cards political show, but good, try 2 episodes. Elementary and Sherlock holmes (there are the same heroes as Sherlock Holmes but diffrent shows) also try 1 or 2 episodes. Those are diffrent from Breaking Bad but i like them. Hanibal also is good, almost good as movie or sometimes better. I hope i helepd ;)

Thank you, i appreciate that!

and thank you for the suggestions, ill look into those after i finish TWD for the 2nd time lol, starting season 5 now so im just about done, almost, ive seen all the current episodes at my fathers house so theres no real need to watch season 8 again

i was thinking about dexter, it was on for a while and i heard from others it was pretty good