DanielVT

The Last TV Show You Saw?

2,972 posts in this topic

The Haunting of Hill House - Hands down the best horror show I've watched.

I've seen a few quality European shows of late.

Currently waiting for the last episodes of the German Babylon Berlin season 2, which is a fantastic show. Also waiting for the rest of the French Le Bureau season 4, which is also a great show. Far superior to Homeland in my opinion, feels much more intense and real. The Belgian show La trêve was also very good, especially the development of the main character.

Been binge watching Designated Survivor on Netflix.  I'm up to season 1, episode 14.

My latest Netflix binge watches have included:

- Timeless

- Star Trek Discovery

- The last season and a half of Black Sails

Image result for preacher season 2

Over the past month I've watched Preacher seasons 1-3. Fantastic show, looking forward to season 4(?) next year.

75164-4.jpg

I decided to check out Samurai Jack, I remembered this cartoon from back when I was a kid, did not particularly like it then. Now however, pretty great, it's quite a beautiful show to look at.

Juggling a first viewing of Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (liking it so far; a friend kept pushing me to give it a chance), and rewatching Avatar: The Last Airbender (saw it when it originally ran. A Youtube video made me think about trying it again so many years later, and it's amazing to see how well this show holds up as an adult.)

LOST Season 2: Episode 12. Sawyer, Jin, and Jack are the best characters on the show!

Supernatural Season 13. I found the 2 last seasons meh. I am getting bored of the series. Season 5 or 11 were their best opportunity to end the series.

After the scale of threat that Amara was, I just don't see anything get close to it. The whole ''Alternate Reality'' thing they are going with just feel lazy, especially when they use that to bring back dead supporting characters.

I just started watching Stranger Things, 2 episodes into it and I'm already loving it! 

Image result for stranger things poster

BBCs version of Sherlock Holmes with Cumberbatch in it

Posted (edited)

Alias, season 5' episode 2...then found out it was removed from Sky Box Sets at the end of the year and I can't watch the final 16 episodes. Bear in mind I'm nearly 90 episodes in I think! 

Edited by thefourfoldroot