The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

1200x630bb.jpg

Started it less than a week ago, and already binged all four seasons and season 5 just started. It's so good. Funny, good emotional beats for drama, nothing too overdone despite the main characters being really over the top it somehow works. Especially as you get into later seasons. It has really good character development. I love it.

• Like 1

Horace and Pete.

Not perfect, some episodes better than others, but nice bittersweet show overall, with a quite uncommon pace. Good performances and cameos. One of the episodes is only a dialogue between two people sitting at a table, verging on a monologue actually, given that it's mostly one character doing all the talking.

Edited by KennethMcCormick

I watched the first episode of Sex Education on Netflix.

I didn’t like it. It’s basically Skins and Shameless with a different paint coating. Also, the setting is really weird as the uk suburbs aren’t like American ones.

This show is guaranteed to be a hit. Well, not with me, thanks.

Image result for making a murderer

I'd consider this show to be on par with Black Mirror in terms of just how fucked up it is. Seriously, couldn't believe what I was seeing/hearing all of the way throughout the second season. I'm struggling to put into words how I feel after watching the final episode... utter disbelief really.

Halfway through my Stargate SG1 binge.

Season 5, Episode 10
"2001"

And just found out apparently there was supposed to be a third part to the Aschen arc that never got made. ?

Debating skipping the next two episodes.
Well... definitely skipping 12 "Wormhole X-Treme" either way.

• 4 weeks later...

23116922_743536032517235_5601911038967823706_o.jpg

Kind of upset it's over. It's crazy to think that I knew nothing about this before watching the show.. an intriguing and seemingly avoidable series of events. Darren Criss couldn't have done a better job with his performance and portrayal of Andrew and was seriously impressive throughout the entire 9 episodes. Would highly recommend! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...