The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

• 2 weeks later...

Finished Watching
0TyBW93.jpg
I've seen Prison Break quite and is still within my top 10 favorite tv shows
Although I still have yet to see The Final Break dvd episode/movie.

and Currently re-watching
gT5cF3g.jpg

Fringe haven't seen it a while and kind wanted to re-watch this as well still remains on the top of my list as far as my favorite tv shows go.
Terminator probably could have tied with it had they actually finished the series.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Emergence (series premiere on ABC, Tuesdays 10 PM) - Police chief Jo Evans finds a young girl near the site of a plane crash. Then bizarre things start happening.

This one looks really promising... it reminds me a bit of another sci-fi show I enjoyed on ABC, 2015's The Whispers. I'll be back for more of it next Tuesday.

Emergence_(TV_series)_Title_Card.jpg

Emergence - 2nd episode "Camera Wheelbarrow Tiger Pillow". Out of the entire fall prime-time lineup, I'd say this is my #1 favorite with SVU taking a close 2nd. I'll stay with this to the season's end. This one really started to stir things up. Piper warns Jo about some rather sketchy guy lurking around the house.

Spoiler

Later on he breaks in and Piper hides in a closet. OK, what about that strange device that Piper cut out from under her ear in the 1st episode? While the guy's in the house, he uses some kind of scanner and is led to it by the signal.

On 16/08/2019 at 7:32 PM, PreLoki said:

mindhunter-season-2-poster_1565935952060

season 2 finally out.

Watched the first two episodes, can't wait to watch the rest.

Amazing show, can't wait for season 3!

The actors they've got portraying the serial killers are spot on, especially the guy that plays Ed Kemper. I'd highly recommend this to anyone who is into true crime.

A few of the shows on History channel as a part of the alien invasion week.

Stupid how two different shows apparently are made the same way. They probably didn't hire any real actors and it's told in a storybook way with the researchers narrating and then cutting back to the story.

Narration should be in audiobooks, and if I wanted storybook I'd be reading.

Boring and lazy, I stopped watching these shows in the first 10 minutes.

Think they were called UFO and alien something.

Don't care enough to remember.

Emergence_(TV_series)_Title_Card.jpg

Emergence, episode 1.3 - "2 MG CU BID"

This show is really starting to pick up. Tonight's episode was a game changer with one serious reveal you'd only expect in a season finale. Piper becomes sick. Really, seriously sick. A mysterious illness makes her hallucinate and black out.

Spoiler

So who exactly... or what is Piper anyway? Piper wasn't born... she was made. An android.