DanielVT

The Last TV Show You Saw?

2,974 posts in this topic

The Walking Dead Season 3 , Ep 11

91O8ZCGRAEL._RI_.jpg

Season 11

Edited by Jamescush147

Lucifer Season 2.

Finished all available seasons of The 100. Can't wait for season 7 to come out next year! 

Image result for the 100 poster

Image result for america's serial killers portraits in evil

Binge watched the whole 7+ hour miniseries....

VERY informative...

Image result for castle tv show

Currently finishing up season 6...2 more disks to go...

Told the wife I would make a deal with her...I would watch every episode of Castle that we have (6 seasons) if she would watch every episode of 

Image result for firefly show

Now let's see if the wife keeps her word...

America Says - game show with John Michael Higgins (Halo 2's 2401 Penitent Tangent). A bit like Family Feud, except with a 30 second timer instead of 3 strikes. There's a fill-in-the-blank question with 7 answers with the first letter shown. If your time runs out, the other team can steal the answers you didn't get.

I’ve been watching “Mindhunter” which is a Netflix original series and it’s truly phenomenal. Very interesting and thought provoking. 

The Flash Season 6 [Episode 2]

p17057806_b_v8_ac.jpg

Arrow Season 8 [Episode 2]

p17057899_b_v8_ac.jpg

The_Little_Mermaid_Live!_poster.jpg

Nice musical based on Disney's animated movie, with Auli'i Cravalho (Ariel), Queen Latifah (Ursula), John Stamos (Chef Louie), and Shaggy (Sebastian).

250px-Emergence_(TV_series)_Title_Card.j

Episode 6 "Mile Marker 14"

Spoiler

Jo and Benny investigate the death of a business partner of Kindred's, Alan Wilkis. Actually they find him alive and well, but in hiding. A bit later, his place is invaded and the three must fend off some thugs.

Urged by Mia to experiment with her powers, Piper moves objects with her mind. Unfortunately, this leads to an accident in which a paint can hits Mia's arm, leaving a bruise. Very concerned, Mia's father decides she can no longer stay with Piper.

Several times, Piper has visions in which she sees Kindred.

250px-Criminal-Minds.svg.png

Criminal Minds - 2.21 "Open Season"

Spoiler

There are TWO unsubs in this episode. One of the victims kicks their ass, making the BAU's job a lot easier this time.

On 10/13/2019 at 8:10 AM, PSXtreme_ said:

Image result for america's serial killers portraits in evil

Binge watched the whole 7+ hour miniseries....

VERY informative...

If you’ve liked this show, give Mindhunter a go. It’s one of my favourite shows. Also, the first season of True Detective is fantastic.

I’ve been watching Vikings, love it!

9 hours ago, Emina said:

If you’ve liked this show, give Mindhunter a go. It’s one of my favourite shows. Also, the first season of True Detective is fantastic.

I’ve been watching Vikings, love it!

Living out in the middle of the wilderness, we ain't got no cable or really high speed interweb...but I'll look for those series to become available on DVD...THANKS for the suggestions!

Image result for thank you cute puppy meme

5mLc1Q2l.jpg

Rewatching Lost, just started S2, ep 3. Still a great show if you ignore how they ended it. 

1*NfgujLz7DXNcpzz2ZQNwfg.jpeg

Checked it out on a random whim and ended up binging the whole thing from beginning to end on the coldest autumn afternoon so far this year.

I really like Alma as a protagonist; balancing quirks and flaws with likeability is a hard task for writers and performers both. It doesn't waste time moralizing everything its characters do, and that's great to see. It's also easy for writers to lose sight of the human element with such a fantastical plot set-up, but I really ended up caring about the characters. Even when they make mistakes and stuff, I can sort of relate to why they're doing it. This, along with the slightly raunchy yet honest humour serves as a safe and reliable firmament for all the intellectually challenging non-linear time proceedings.

I'm not necessarily a huge fan of rotoscoped animation, but it really did prove invaluable in creating the show's dreamlike approach to non-linear time. You never know when everything might break down into some bizarre cacophony of past, present, and future.

I liked it a great deal more than I thought I would, and as I implied before, a character as multi-faceted as Alma is a tough balancing act that can easily make or break a series like this. It's definitely an acquired taste, but you'll know if it's your bag within an episode or two.

MV5BMjA4MzU5NzQxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTg3 binge watched the whole series, short but great 👍

Finally started watching The Wire. Halfway through S2 and it is living up to all it's hype so far.

I don't watch TV, haven't done for about a decade, I just watch Netflix through my PS4. The last thing I watched was Mindhunter, it's a pretty good show.

Edited by RyRoStOx

First Episode of the newly production from HBO and BBC, "His Dark Materials". Movie Adaption of the Philip Pullman Book(s).

8/10

A bit too slow paced. Atmosphere was pretty cool. The Sneak Peek for Episode 2 was very promising. 

You guys should all watch Dark. It’s number one on my list of favourites 😍 After that would have to be The Americans. Third would have to be Shameless. Last but not least Stranger Things was pretty good. 

The Leftovers and Maniac are pretty good too!

Edited by Emina

Image result for attack on titan season 3 part 1 bluray

Just finished Part 1 of Season 3. A lot of questions were answered but not that many action episodes so far. Hopefully part 2 is more action packed when it comes out on Blu Ray.