The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

Just finished watching the series for Ozark (Season 3) and Better Call Saul (Season 5). I loved them both and can't wait for the next seasons to air.

Β 

For Better Call Saul, I can't wait to see how Lalo gets revenge. Fantastic character.

Ozark-season-3-poster-500.jpgbetter-call-saul-season-5-poster-scaled.jpg

• Like 2

On 2/10/2020 at 11:12 PM, Jamescush147 said:

kMmeA68BBA6zcwaAcrcL3oICAY6-1.jpg

Β 

Β 

You should avoid the site you got this picture from. My anti-virus program (Malwarebytes) detected a trojan from it.

250px-WWTBAMUS2020Logo.png

While the daytime version was cancelled, this is back on ABC as a Thursday night series with Jimmy Kimmel. This season is just celebrities playing for charity ($32.000 minimum guaranteed), but hopefully this does well enough to bring it back with regular players. The original music themes from the Regis Philbin version return, and IMO they're better than the soundtracks from the 2010s daytime versions. WWTBAM was taped with no studio audience, so there's an Ask the Host lifeline instead and Phone A Friend is back at least for now. IDEK if Phone A Friend will stick around for regular players, because the producers originally dropped it when the Friends started Googling the answers.

Ok, finished season 1 of True Detective. That might just be the greatest thing I've ever watched. The ending felt a bit quick but there was no way to easily wrap up such an amazing, suspenseful show. Every character was phenomenal and a terrible selfish person. 10/10 would recommend!

• Like 1

Ultimate Spider-Man on Disney +. Not sure how long I'll stick with it, it's definitely way more aimed at kids and littered with irritating side-gags ala Family Guy. Not a patch on the 1994 animated series.Β ?

• 2 weeks later...

26675886-0-image-a-2_1585743190149.jpg

Β 

Seasons 1 and 2Β I thoughtΒ were excellent. Season 3 was a mixed bag, but I liked most of it. The first half of season 4Β I thoughtΒ was garbage, so I was hesitant before going into the rest of it. Just watched episodes 6-8 and I liked them. Not the best episodes of Rick and Morty, but much better than previous five. Better themes, better jokes, just more well-written. Completely disagree with people saying episode 6 was filler. It works asΒ a usual R&M story inside what I though was clever meta commentary about the show and its fans. Two more episode left, I hope they don't suck, too.

On 5/12/2020 at 10:39 AM, SynCrow96 said:

Ultimate Spider-Man on Disney +. Not sure how long I'll stick with it, it's definitely way more aimed at kids and littered with irritating side-gags ala Family Guy. Not a patch on the 1994 animated series.Β 1f644.png

I highly recommend Spectacular Spider if you haven't watched it. It's fantastic and in my opinion the best cartoon of the web-head. I do have a soft spot for the 94 show though

Β 

And I watchedΒ Home Before Dark on Apple+ Such a wonderful little show. Feels like an old school mystery show with tons of good twists and turns and incredibly likable and adorable main character

Edited by Fearless0610

Press Your Luck (5/31/2020) season 2 premiere

It was not the $1M grand prize, but someone did a whole lot of winning last Sunday.

Spoiler

Emily had $186K earlier in the bonus game until *GASP*... that Whammy took it all. She then came back with a vengeance and got to $430.000 at the end. Quite a bit of that was from a Tesla Model X which went for about $161K (wow!).

Β 

• Like 1

Decided to pull out my old Band of Brothers dvd set last night. Had a sudden nostalgic feeling of rewatching this amazing show. I grew up as a kid watching it several times and I remember being completely immersed inΒ the characters, the depictions of war and camaraderie. I love WWIIΒ movies, shows, games and documentaries, and when it comes to movies/shows that focusΒ on the American perspective, I think Band of Brothers is the absolute best. The show is almost 20 years old now but it has aged really well.

Β 

DWzkNcg.jpg?3

• Like 1