The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

250px-Match_Game_2016_logo.pngMatch Game

Repeat of Season 4's episode 5, with Jason Alexander, Niecy Nash, Michael Che, Constance Zimmer, Judah Friedlander, and Erika Christensen. My favorite question tonight was:

Congresswoman Carol said that working in Washington is like working on a farm. You spend your time surrounded by _________.

Spoiler

IMO, the best answer was Judah's "Horseshit!" (obvious, even being bleeped). All too true... You know how there's a swear jar you put a quarter in for every time you use foul language? Now if Congress had a lie jar for senators and representatives to put money in every time they told a falsehood, America would get rich.

250px-ToTellTheTruth2016.png

To Tell The Truth S5 E4 - Tonight's guests were Mark Duplass, Kevin Nealon, Patti LaBelle ?, and Constance Zimmer. One of my favorite episodes of this season of TTTT.

Spoiler

Tonight's last placer was Patti LaBelle, who was also The Flower on last fall's The Masked Singer. Awwww... I was rooting for her to win and maybe get the Doris trophy (which is awarded to someone who guesses right on all rounds).

We just recently started watching the TV show called Tyrant. It was produced by FX back in 2014. It is actually surprisingly pretty good so far. It is definitely a drama but we are really enjoying it. I believe there is only 3 seasons. So, hopefully it continues to be good all the way to the end. 

YooHoo300.gif

YooHoo and Friends (2012)

Probably one of my absolute favorite kids cartoon I've ever seen so far. Loved every minute of the show. I can't wait to see the beat em up adventure video game based on that cartoon. Also, Flavor Flav did a great job voicing Father Time! I hope SEGA would licensed the whole YooHoo and Friends series with Aurora World.

Shoutout to BBoys51 on Instagram

Also, Here's the GIF that I made

ezgif-1-c15ec2bc54b7.gif

rick-morty.jpg?host=wme-hbomax-drupal-pr

Rick and Morty

Wubba lubba dub dub!!!

The best show I've watched so far on Adult Swim! I already finished Seasons 1-3. I haven't started Season 4 yet.

Edited by YooHooFan670

The Legend of Korra 

I remember watching Avatar: The Last Airbender and getting so involved with the show emotionally. Both story and character development in my opinion was great. 

The Legend of Korra has not captured me in the same way. But nevertheless it's still a good show with decent story and laugh out loud moments. 

I watched this one TV show called 1000 ways to die I use to be very scared of that TV show when I was younger but now I only watched it for curiosity I dont really watch it anymore because I don't really watch TV that much like I use to but it was kind of scary seeing all of the different ways people died in that show it was brutal and very graphic.

New Cobra Kai Trailer Takes Sensei Johnny Beyond Karate Kid

I don't know why but I was really in the mood to watch The Karate Kid yesterday. Which of course lead me to watch the second one. Which I always felt was the best one of them all. Not really sure why. I skipped the third one, like almost every trilogy, the third one is the worst. After watching both films, I started watching Cobra Kai on Netflix. It feels like the roles have been reversed. I actually feel really bad for Johnny. 

4 hours ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1

Finally got around to watching Chernobyl recently and wow I've got to say what a fantastic program one of the best I've seen in a long time, everybody needs to watch it.

stargirl-poster-cw-1213412.jpeg?auto=web

Stargirl is probably the best DC show we've got so far, hopefully season 2 keeps up the quality.

That finale though - yikes. The stuff they did with characters was too soon in that finale and to me that finale was all over the place and a bit of of a mess.

And don't even get me started on the Grundy 3D model.

2 hours ago, NerdySully said:

That finale though - yikes. The stuff they did with characters was too soon in that finale and to me that finale was all over the place and a bit of of a mess.

Reveal hidden contents

And don't even get me started on the Grundy 3D model.

I didn't think it was that bad but now you mention it it did seem a bit rushed and wildcat and hour man changed opinions after having a whole conversation about killing is wrong so that was a bit odd. Grundy somewhat reminded me of ed norton's hulk just a lot cheaper and yeah they clearly spent all the cgi budget on S.T.R.I.PE

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...