The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

Binge watched the entire second season of Camp Cretaceous on Netflix.

When the first one came out, I almost wrote it off as a tamed down kid friendly version of Jurassic Park. Glad I gave it a chance though as whilst it is aimed at a slightly younger audience, it still has it's fair share of peril and dinosaurs - stuff I'd expect from the main films. Enjoyed it more than Fallen Kingdom, which isn't saying much as I hated that film but still.

Kind of curious where they go with the third season as there's only so much storyline and ideas you can squeeze out of the premise but I'll watch it regardless. Depending on when it comes out, it might pass the time until JP Dominion is out. If anything happens to Bumpy in season 3 though, I'll throw a fit. 

I'm back on Portlandia like I do like twice a year. If you have access and want a great wtf story peep Leftovers. Its my personal favorite show.

If you want a good comedy that is (imo) too good to exist, watch Neon Joe Warefolf Hunter season 1 on adult swim or Hulu. That show really is shiz.

On Tubi TV, I've been watching one of my favorite shows back when I was a kid. Timothy Goes to School. A classic PBS Kids show that used to aired on PBS in 2000-2004. It also used to aired on Qubo. I seen all 26 episodes of it.

Es_-7ZMVoAM_p_E?format=jpg&name=small

Also on Pluto TV, I saw one of the classic episodes of South Park

south-park%201.jpg?host=wme-hbomax-drupa

Edited by RaucousDecagon0
  • Like 4