The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

Press Your Luck - It was a rerun, but one of my favorite episodes. One interesting fact about this show: Neil Ross (Ninja Gaiden's Murai) is not only the announcer, but actually also the voice actor for the Whammy.

Spoiler

Emily won over $430.000 on the Bonus board. Elizabeth Banks was getting psyched... I look forward to seeing her reaction when someone finally hits the $500.000 mark and becomes a million-dollar winner.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 1:15 PM, RadiantFlamberge said:

250px-Jeopardy!_logo.svg.png

Jeopardy!

This was one of Alex Trebek's episodes. I miss him.

Same. He was a television stable in my family after we got home from work and school. I saw the entire reign of Ken Jennings, the guy who won millions of dollars on the show back in the early 2000s. The entire country was hooked because everybody wanted him to lose.

Here's the final moments:

One of the best runs I've ever seen on a game show. So many good memories. Really sad to see Alex Trebek gone.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Downton Abbey.

My wife told me she liked the series so we are watching it from start to finish.  

Love the setting in the UK.  Brilliant acting and wonderful storylines with plots and twists inside the castle.

The staff is very entertaining.  

It's won a number of awards.

• 2 weeks later...

250px-TheHustlerLogo.png

The Hustler

It starts off like a usual 10-question quiz show, except there's that game within a game of trying to spot the Hustler. That last 2 minutes where someone is trying to convince the other two they're not it can be pretty telling sometimes... I called it correctly this week. Hoping this returns for a third season in 2022.

• 2 weeks later...