DanielVT

The Last TV Show You Saw?

3,274 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, StewartBros said:

Just finished Season 2 of Jessica Jones last night.  Yeah, I'm way behind on the Netflix Marvel stuff.

Better late then never though, right? :P

RIP Netflix Marvel shows

250px-TheChaseABCLogo.pngThe Chase (ABC)

Tonight's chaser was Mark Labbett, "The Beast". He was on the GSN version from 2013-15. So glad to see him return. I like this show, but unfortunately the producers cheaped out a little. Cash builder questions are now worth only $10K, instead of the $25K from ABC's first season.

NXT Takeover. 

was nothing special.

Started watching Season 3 of Daredevil.  It's been a really good show so far; really wish it had lasted longer than 3 seasons.

Card Sharks - Season 3 premiere.

Beat Shazam - Episode 4.04, Teachers' Edition

112px-Vikings_Season_6_Volume_2.jpg + 141px-Vikings_Season_6_Volume_1.jpg 

Season 6

Posted (edited)

Black Summer on Netflix... watched the first season like 2 years ago... then with season 2 release I rewatched Season 1 Saturday and all of season 2 Sunday.. its everything Walking Dead isn't...

Edited by craig_obviously
spelling

6 hours ago, xEl_Cidx said:

112px-Vikings_Season_6_Volume_2.jpg + 141px-Vikings_Season_6_Volume_1.jpg 

Season 6

Ive been watching this^ too. On peacock. Im only on season 4 so far.

the 1st season of bad blood on netflix. decent show so far and the main character (or one of) was in prison break which was a reason i was intrigued about the show to begin with

250px-Gomorra_La_serie.png

Season 4

HBO Max made its debut here in Brazil on 06/29/2021.

Since then, I've been watching to Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm. It's pretty, pretty, preeetty, preeeeetty, preeeeeeeetty, preeeeeeeeeetty good.

I thought I wasn't going to like it because I really don't think Seinfeld is everything people say it is, it's just average with a few great episodes. But this show, it is enjoyable.

Press Your Luck - It was a rerun, but one of my favorite episodes. One interesting fact about this show: Neil Ross (Ninja Gaiden's Murai) is not only the announcer, but actually also the voice actor for the Whammy.

Spoiler

Emily won over $430.000 on the Bonus board. Elizabeth Banks was getting psyched... I look forward to seeing her reaction when someone finally hits the $500.000 mark and becomes a million-dollar winner.

250px-Criminal-Minds.svg.png

Criminal Minds- Season 5 Episode 13 "Risky Business"

D.C. Douglas (voice actor for Trails of Cold Steel's Rufus & Valimar, and Mass Effect's Legion) appears in this as the father of one of the Unsub's victims.

Just finished Californication. What a fucking show! I'll miss you and your escapades, Hank Moody 🤘

vFItvAa.png

gig7Ooe.jpg

Been putting this one off for a little while, but really enjoyed it once i started it.

250px-Match_Game_2016_logo.pngMatch Game (ABC) Season 5 episode 10

Match Gala episode with Jimmy Kimmel appearing on the Monitor Match question. The guests were Mario Cantone, Vivica A. Fox, Antonio Brown, Hilaria Baldwin, Fred Armisen, and Christie Brinkley. Another good one.

Posted (edited)

250px-Jeopardy!_logo.svg.png

Jeopardy!

This was one of Alex Trebek's episodes. I miss him.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

I saw the first 2 episodes of the new Masters Of The Universe show a couple of days ago.  Going to watch the remaining 3 episodes tonight.

On 7/25/2021 at 1:15 PM, RadiantFlamberge said:

250px-Jeopardy!_logo.svg.png

Jeopardy!

This was one of Alex Trebek's episodes. I miss him.

Same. He was a television stable in my family after we got home from work and school. I saw the entire reign of Ken Jennings, the guy who won millions of dollars on the show back in the early 2000s. The entire country was hooked because everybody wanted him to lose.

Here's the final moments:

One of the best runs I've ever seen on a game show. So many good memories. Really sad to see Alex Trebek gone.

Downton Abbey.

My wife told me she liked the series so we are watching it from start to finish.  

Love the setting in the UK.  Brilliant acting and wonderful storylines with plots and twists inside the castle.

The staff is very entertaining.  

It's won a number of awards.

250px-TheHustlerLogo.png

The Hustler

It starts off like a usual 10-question quiz show, except there's that game within a game of trying to spot the Hustler. That last 2 minutes where someone is trying to convince the other two they're not it can be pretty telling sometimes... I called it correctly this week. Hoping this returns for a third season in 2022.