DanielVT

The Last TV Show You Saw?

3,310 posts in this topic

2QeTTWA.jpg

Binged the whole new season. Wish there was more shows like this on netflix. They always seem to end each season of these on a cliffhanger which i hate, but other than that i really enjoyed it.

Found out right after that Sean Lock has died, FUCK

8_Out_Of_10_Cats_Does_Countdown_Logo.jpg

Edited by Z1MZUM

250px-Pyramid_2017_logo.pngThe $100,000 Pyramid

Some good guests on tonight's Pyramid- Kal Penn, Kathy Najimy, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Gilbert Gottfried (Beverly Hills Cop 2's Sidney Bernstein... he was in BHC 2 for only a few minutes, but that few minutes is one of the best parts!).

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

Currently re-watching Breaking Bad in UHD for a third time..

Such an great TV-Show that was.

I hope there will be another show like that in the future, that take you on a crazy ride, just like that show did.

Edited by Jeffboy289

I watched some classic SNL sketches with comedians like Eddie Murphy, John Belushi, Chris Farley, Phil Hartmann and etc.

Legends of Tomorrow season finale and the newest Wellington Paranormal on thecw

Edited by creatornerb

Screen-Shot-2021-07-18-at-2-50-35-PM.png

Kevin Can F*** Himself

Super cool concept for a show - a spoof of an unfunny 3-camera sitcom, but shows the misery of the wife's life outside of the 'scenes' in which she is a bit-player.

Horace-and-Pete.png

Horace & Pete's

Miserycomedy with a stellar cast, and the acting is through the roof good - from likes of Steve Buscemi, Edie Falco, Alan Alda, Jessica Lange et. al.

Latest Supergirl episode. So, latest pretty OG Arrowverse shows that have lasted the longest that come back next season are The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow? I’m not counting Batwoman, because that’s a chore to watch.

250px-FBI_International_Title_Text_(Pre_

FBI International (series premiere)

This was part of a crossover with FBI and FBI: Most Wanted. From its first episode, this one looks like one to stick with. It revolves around a unit called a "fly team" based in Budapest. In this premiere, a kidnapper flees to Croatia, and the FBI's Castille goes there to continue the chase with their help.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIpPJL2tKKNfOYD5t6Kwz

The final season was bloody excellent.

Edited by Feral

250px-TheHustlerLogo.png

The Hustler season 2 finale

This was 2 episodes back-to-back. I correctly guessed the Hustler both times tonight. Hopefully this will continue to run twice a year, with season 3 coming in January.

• SQUID GAME 🦑🔫

I enjoyed it but while watching couldn’t help but compare it to Alice in Borderland somewhat and I prefered Alice way better.

Edited by blacklight-nero

La Brea premiere (NBC)

LB looks like a disaster drama at first, with a sinkhole opening up not far from LA's famous Tar Pit area. But it takes more of a sci-fi adventure turn, as those who were sucked in become stranded in a primeval world. Not the most original, as it seems to borrow more than a little from Lost. In fact, this is hilariously lampshaded in a quip made by one of the characters. I'll give this a chance.

Started the 5th season of Breaking Bad

دانلود مجموعه آثار : Damon Herriman - مونت مووی

9/10 

Very entertaining show with some extremely intense moments.

MV5BMmE1ODVhMGYtODYyYS00Mjc4LWIzN2EtYWZk

After months of holding it off I finally caught it and I can happily say that the hype this got at the time was warranted. It may be a bit rough around the edges, but overall I found it genuinely effective and in a way brilliant as a deconstruction of the superhero genre which nowadays it's pretty oversaturated.

I'd give it a 4/5 (or an 8/10), and also the reason for posting here was because it didn't had a Letterboxd page.

Edited by Crzy Minus

250px-DWTS_New_Logo.png

Dancing with the Stars

This episode was Grease Night, with a guest appearance by Frankie Avalon performing his song Beauty School Dropout. Some of tonight's other songs were Hopelessly Devoted To You, Born to Hand Jive, Greased Lightning, You're the One That I Want, and We Go Together. My favorite one of this season.

The latest episode of Legends of Tomorrow.

Spoiler

Robots! :lol: