The Last TV Show You Saw?

DanielVT

Pyramid_2017_logo.png

$100.000 Pyramid- One of the guest players in tonight's first half was Ken Jennings, the current host of Jeopardy! who was previously on The Chase as "The Professor". Ross Mathews was the other. It was a good match.

Spoiler

Ken won 2-0 and both contestants went home with $50.000. I kind of expected that. The 2nd half of the show didn't go as well.

Edited by RadiantFlamberge
  • Like 1

250px-Title_screen_for_the_Netflix_serie

7/10

Somewhat disappointing actually. First season starts out good, but the other two seasons get gradually worse. For a black comedy it loses the comedy part halfway through the second season and just becomes kind of depressing.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 1

parks-and-rec.jpg

[Season 1]   [7/10]

Not as funny as The Office, but still very entertaining.

91Hx5IhO5dL._RI_.jpg

[Season 1]   [8/10]

Funny, heartfelt and true to life.

Loved how the story developed throughout the season. Very well written and with great characters.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 1

Beat_Shazam.jpg

Beat Shazam

season 5 episode 8 "Who Ya Gonna Call?"

Tonight's three teams were high school sweethearts, security guards, and ghost hunters.

Some of my favorite songs from tonight's show:

Spoiler

LeAnn Rimes- Can't Fight the Moonlight

Def Leppard- Photograph

The Weeknd- Blinding Lights & Earned It

Billy Joel- Only The Good Die Young

MV5BYmU5OWM5ZTAtNjUzOC00NmUyLTgyOWMtMjlk

Never played League of Legends and not interested in playing neither, but with that being said I can’t believe it took me this long to watch this show I absolutely loved pretty much everything about it, in fact it’s probably the best thing I’ve watched all year 

Edited by blacklight-nero
  • Like 1

Password_(TV_series)_1967.jpgPassword

This version has a more humorous atmosphere to it than others, while keeping the gist of Password. Keke Palmer is a good host. The main game is 2 rounds of classic Password, with a buzz-in sudden death tiebreaker in case of a 1-1 split.

Its bonus round is not Million Dollar Password, but rather Alphabetics from Password Plus/Super Password (look for that and the original Password on Buzzr) with a $25000 top prize. Tonight's guest players were Jimmy Fallon, who appears in every episode, and the SNL legend J.B. Smoove.

The Final Straw

Tonight's episode had an unusual ending to one of the games.

Spoiler

A delayed reaction. Someone pulled something out of the tower without it falling, and it seemed they were safe. Right? You would think so. Well... the other team was beginning their turn, but they got the win because the tower fell before they could lay a hand on anything.

If this gets a 2nd season, Tipsy the Panda needs to stick around.

• 2 weeks later...

Monarch (series premiere) "Stop at Nothing"

It's about a country music family, the Romans. Dottie (Susan Sarandon) is a renowned singer who has terminal cancer. She has spent years building a dynasty with her husband Albie (Trace Adkins). Martina McBride makes a special guest appearance, and there are a few good music performances. There are a few flashbacks to a younger Dottie, played by Sarandon's daughter Eva Amurri.

This first episode had a shocking twist ending. Looks pretty promising.